Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy pipes online

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HUarmy, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Now, now, before anyone tells me to order from grasscity, I can't. I have a walmart visa prepaid card I got for my birthday and it can't be charged overseas, so GC is out of the picture. Where else can I get quality pipes with quality service. Also, I don't want to hear what I should do to order from GC, Ie: Get a friends credit card and order off here.

2. It can be charged on GrassCity, it works everywhere a normal Visa does. I bought one and used it twice for gc, and it worked fine.

3. No, I tried ordering with it and it was declined every time. I looked on the card and it says "The Card is only valid in the US and may not be redeemed for cash except where required by law."

4. Try when your 18

5. Shop locally?

6. I'm in college and I don't have a credit card. Try that fuckboy.

7. lol^^^ get um

8. That right there is what is called "The D-Stain," ladies and gentlemen.