Where to buy Peyote Pillar

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SedatedIndividual, Nov 7, 2014.

1. #1 SedatedIndividual, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    I am looking for a Sovereignty Peyote Pillar, preferably hollow foot and a worked mouth piece. I will however take a straight mouth piece and non hollow foot if that's the only available model. The site must ship to Canada. 

I have looked all over and can't find any, Aqua Labs is all sold out too :(

2. #2 floppyjoe, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    More than anything, it's going to take a bit of patience. Sucks you missed out on ALT but they've been restocking with some regularity- just not worked ones. You should look into Boro Market. There always a few for sale over there. Joining costs $50 but on a piece that big, you'll save as much as you lose on the subscription.

3. Thanks for the info! That Boro Market is a great idea but I am personally against buying a used bong unless it is a rare one of a kind type of thing or from a friend.

A representative from ALT told me that they will be expecting some Sovereignty soon but theres no guarantee on what will come. I think they will restock the straight mouth pieces so I will probably have to settle for that.

I will be forever indebted to any magician that can find me a new worked hollow foot. 

4. Gotta go to Indian res in one of the four corners states bro

5. Worked pillars are hard to come by if you are looking at Smoke shops either local or online. I would definitely hit up Boro market. you can also try facebook, it has tons of 2nd handed pieces sold in closed groups that you have to request to get into. Make sure the person who you're buying has a good reputation in the group since I hear some stories of people being scammed.

6. I think ALT is the only place allowed to sell them online so I you will have to wait until they restock.  Or attempt to find a second hand one.

7. Oh really? Looks like I'm waiting for ALT then. 

8. yea man ALT is the way to go. I got my sovereignty inline (up) there and its my baby.

9. I've decided to go the Boro Market route but I'm getting this odd message when trying to register that says "
    1. Sorry, you must wait longer to create an account."

Is there a wait time to get an account or something? Anyone have any experience with this?

10. They switched to a new subscription model in the last couple weeks. It went from $50 to $1 so I'm guessing word got out and a crush of people tried to join at once. I didn't get that message when I joined but that was a while ago and I had to pay immediately upon registering. You should be able to view posts now after the change, even if you can't message people yet.

11. Yeah I've actually been able to see posts which is an absolute tease because I have already found the piece of my dreams thats for sale but probably won't be by the time I figure out how to register. 

Oh well, I guess it's the waiting game now. 

12. Not sure if your still looking but I know a site that has a few pillars in stock surprisingly! Here you go, the race is on to get the pillars:

JFriendly.com

They are a good LHS that has been open over 15 years in MD. nobody knows about this site its not advertised!