Where to buy papers stealth?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by NickCamilla, Nov 14, 2011.

1. but wouldn't it be like $20 in s/h just to get papers from the netherlands?

2. If I were you I would just order a nice piece online so that you dont have to constantly have blunt wraps shipped to you plus your stash will go way farther that way which is a good thing if you live in the middle of no where.

3. I like how you're worried about being stealth, but you used your real name as your user name here.

4. Do you own a bike? It would take like 30 minutes to go 5 miles on a bike and you'd get some exercise. I actually kinda like walking places if I'm not in a hurry even if it takes all day to get there.

5. I find it pathetic you can't figure out how to get to a gas station five miles down road. Really really pathetic.

6. When you have no other options, a bicycle is the perfect solution. Ride there with bud in pocket. Buy blunt wrap, roll that shit up somewhere, ride back while smoking. When you get home, you'll probably be high enough to forget the entire ride there.

Be careful on bikes though, both times I've almost been busted but let go, I was on a bicycle. They handed me the bud back both times though, so thats pretty cool.

For me though, being on a bicycle only happens like 3 times a year.

7. You can still get a DUI for riding while blazed if you get caught and identified as being high @.@ Bikes are considered vehicles

8. [quote name='"fairmasterOz"']If you can't walk 5 miles you probably shouldnt be smoking[/quote]

10 miles dumbass, he has to go back home