Where to buy online?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bigj0110, May 2, 2012.

1. Any one know where I can buy an HVY 4 perc Glass bong online? Something like the one in the photo [​IMG]

2. Idk but I have a hvy and I love it

3. I already Googled it more then once & I had no luck finding it so that's why I'm asking people on this Site. Also my friend has one witch he got a few days before 4/20 at a local known head shop so when I seen it & tried it I got hooked on getting one. So I went to the same head shop yesterday & they said they sold out of HVY & that they are getting another shipment but don't know when. So then I went to two more head shops I know & they don't even carry HVY. So after going to 3 different local head shops & searching online 2 different times then I can on here & asked, so if someone can give me a site I'll greatly appreciated it thanks

4. You really couldn't have searched that hard. If you search for HVY online glass, aqua lab comes up pretty quickly. And that is the best place for Scientific HVY glass, He started out making super Heady Oldschool beakers though.

I was really close to pulling the trigger on the 9mm beaker to 4 arm showerhead but I've decided to go with a vertigo tube.

5. Aqua Labs,

I just bought a HVY 9mm beaker from there, so they'll have what your looking for.

6. Tell me how you like it. Only reason I didn't go with it is cause I wanted stemless.

7. Most definitely, It's coming in tomorrow afternoon! I hate waiting, damn shipping!

8. try dablab. they sell hvy i think and have an option on there site for customs. maybe you can specify youd like hvy to make you that. just a thought

9. ? I'm confused. Sorry, but if you googled it, the very first link has tons of HVY glass... as stated by koven.

10. a l t has the same one in the picture just about lol... for 200