Where to buy MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Soccerguy420, May 21, 2010.

1. I'm trying to decide where to buy a MFLB, because I am confused. One is for sale at puffitup.com with a coupon for 15% off, but I've never dealt with the company and am scared that it might be a scam. a magic flight launch box for only 84 dollars with a grinder? I love the sound of it but it sounds fishy.

Or should I buy from the website that the company itself (magic flight) has on its website? (there it is 100 with no grinder)

What to do? :confused::confused:

2. It's not a scam I ordered mine from puffitup on Saturday and got it on Monday! And btw this thing is awesome. The grinder is pretty shity though

3. yeah I already have a grinder i was thinking id just sell it off to make some money and lessen the blow of the magic flight on my budget

4. I think it's on Amazon too for about 85.

5. Blisssville

6. I'd say buy it from their site... the money goes directly to them, and you have peace of mind. And you can order a whip from their site too :)

7. found one on vapeworld with extra batteries but i heard i should go to walmart and get speedchargers that take like 15 mins to charge and come with batteries for cheaper?

8. Puffitup is TOTALLY legit as well as the other distributors mentioned above.

9. Just make sure it's compatible with NiMH batteries. I have no idea if you need a special charger for that but you should check.

10. Energizer 15 minute charger.