Where to buy Jewellery.

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by KingPhilipII, Jan 10, 2018.

1. I started going to a local jeweller on long island and I don't expect the best deals but I think he is indeed swindling Me a bit. One time I was gonna call him out on it but his wife was there and it was the Christmas season. I bought a 14k gold rope chain, 34 in and 5mm thick. It weights 83 grams and he originally told Me it would be around that weight. When I went to buy it he said it was closer to 100 grams and charged a bit extra. That' when I was gonna call him out and tell him to put it on the scale but his wife was sitting infront of it. This was after a few months of him telling Me the chain was ordered over and over and that it was just a few weeks away over and over.

So basically in hopes of not dealing with him further, I was wondering where My fellow blades shop around on long island or in NYC for their jeweller. And any tips or advice would also be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Why should you care of what his wife thinks of you...?

speak up ...save some cash ....yours?

3. Local "jeweler" = swindler

These guys are just buying low and selling as high as they can swindle out of the next dope who comes in.