Where to buy HHC vape in europe

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Minibud, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Where can you buy HHC vapes in europe? My country has only criminalised thc and its variations (like d8) but has no laws agains HHC hexahydrocannabinol

2. I see different websites are selling HHC in some countries in europe, on website www.kannastar.com is selling vape pens, I also see some hhc gummies just forgot the link. hope will be helpful.

3. You can order a lot of hhc stuff from hhcherb.com. Usually an order arrives within a weak.

4. You have to be careful when purchasing HHC products
    I've tested every product on the market and I must say that most of them come in cheap cartridges, filled with fake stuff.
    I've tested HHCworld, CBDbrothers.de, CBDgroup.cz, etc, but they all sell bad quality carts.Even the US ones I bought had flavourings in them which are bad.
    Best carts i've tried are from jonka.co, they tasted like real resin/terps and had a nice effect, not sure if they can ship to you though.
    I bought a few carts from them and then started buying syringes for DIY refills, they claim their blend is from the US and is genuine, so far the best vapes I've tested.
    The only real way is to pay high price for a well known brand, but thats tough in Europe.
    I buy my syringes from Jonka and so far im really happy, I used to purchase from the US before.
    I purchased HHC and H4cbd from HHCworld and it tasted like vinegar. Just be cautious when purchasing Hhc in europe