Where to buy hemp seeds for grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StickyBudHound, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Is there anywhere I can buy feminized hemp seeds to grow for CBD production at home without having to be state licensed and buy a minimum of 5,000 of them???

2. [​IMG]
    00 Seeds Chocolate Skunk CBD Feminised Seeds Specs
    Flowering Time 50-55 Days
    Harvest Early October
    Yield Indoors 350-400 gr/m2
    Height Indoors 70-90cm, Outdoors 200-250cm
    Effect Relaxing, Lasting
    Grows Indoors/Outdoors
    Medicinal Properties yes

one of my backpain favorites

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cool! Thanks, Vostok.

Just to be sure, I want there to be no THC, or very little of it. Is that strain without THC?

4. in reply I have no knowledge of any CBD strain in the world

that does not have trace amounts of THC in the plant or medicine

you are asking for a tough one their

that chocolate does have it perks tho

great smell for one ..lol

check this at leafy

High-CBD Marijuana Strains According to Lab Data | Leafly

cheers/

5. I should have clarified. You're right and I know you can't get away from the THC completely. The .3 that seems to be the norm is fine. I intend to ingest it but, also thought it would be great to smoke it too if it's worth it in flavor. Sounds like this one is. I'll check out that link. Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  6. I buy my hemp seeds from Seedsman. But they are only for souvenir purposes. It is illegal in my state to sell them for growing. I just bought them in case I ever go to the Netherlands. This way I'll already have them in an air tight container in my crisper drawer and won't have to take up valuable vacation time shopping for souvenirs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wish.com there's lots of feminised hemp seeds on there and lots of seeds claiming to be cannabis aswell I got some for a laugh with friends and grew 3 was good experience in growing and defo made me more confident getting actual seeds an really going for it

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have a look on seedsman usually when you buy some you get s couple free well I did and May I ask why no thc??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 StickyBudHound, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    I started a new job in April. Its HIPAA compliance regulated and all employees are subject to random piss tests. I want no THC in them for the medicinal parts to use for pain, anti inflammatory, anti anxiety, etc every day. I also figured if I had CBD buds to smoke most of the time, I could take a hit of my other THC buds at the end of a cure for a quality test and not have to worry about getting popped. Way too good of money to be stupid about it and lose the job completely.

It totally sucks since I'm in Oregon and it's legal here. Frickin stupid that I have to deal with it like this at all...

I'm intending to buy a rosin press to squeeze out the CBD and put it into capsules. I'll press some THC buds for dabs for my wife and a few others I grow for as well.

10. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I just popped some hemp seeds to grow out and start breeding feminized seeds. If I can get one plant with really nice structure I will breed it and clone it... A lot of the hemp I have seen growing here in Maine was just too wispy. Up here we need nice thick stalks so they don't snap in the wind while flowering.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Crazy to say but wish offers bulk hemp plants

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's disturbing. Lmao

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm intending to do a feminized seed grow once I find a decent hemp CBD plant to add to my 4 plant grow. I have 3 really great THC strains that I absolutely love but I dont have seeds for them so I have to keep cloning and growing right now if I want to keep them. Need seeds to be able to take a break.

15. What state are you in?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    .75 piece of[​IMG]
    .3ml cart
    It made up 2.3ml
    With about 2ml of Wax liquidizer
    No rig yet
    , I dropped a few drops on some lemon in a bubbler
    WOW

@ I love growing weed

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Your looking for Charlottes web. Don’t know who sells it though. You can try the single seed center and search for low thc strains

• Like Like x 1