Where to buy from???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Mister Postman, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Which companies do you guys in the United Sates order your seeds from? I'm looking to do a grow this season, and thought it would be nice to add some name strains to the bag seed I will be growing from.

I was reading about the lowryder strain, and was wondering if they were any good?? I saw some lowryder X kush and thought maybe this would be stronger as I heard lowryder was lacking power.. Which strains do you recommend??

2. The last time I bought seeds it was from Gypsy Nirvana @ http://www.seedboutique.com/sindex.php
    I bought a bag of 10 chronic seeds and they gave me one bag (10 seeds) for free of Durga Mata. Not all of the seeds germinated but, who knows if that was the seeds or bad technique or whatever. Before that I bought from Dr. Chronic Seeds but, tonight I went to check there website and it was no longer accessible.

3. i ordered 100% stavia destroyer under cannbiogen on the seeds list but i got them in 4 days and they gave me free bag of 10 durban poision x skunk #1 . i havent tryed to germinate them yet i was saving for different house. I did how ever ordered 400$ more of seeds the next day after recieveing my seeds i was soo happy. today i read someone ordered from there from texas and got there item opened with a letter from the state agral. dep. saying the seeds were confiscated. that hasnt happen to me yet but i just placed 3 more orders the same day. 1 was for 5 x 10 packs 50 seeds i hope i dont lose my money. ill let you know if i get the new ones and if they germinate and how many females. the 50 were all females btw. www.seedboutique.com

4. ^sketchy sketchy sketchy^ i don't want to be an asshole but that looks really suspicious to me

5. Where did you here or read that? That is somewhat scary. I commit a cardinal sin and have stuff mailed to my grow place. They say do not have hydro stuff mailed to where you grow.

6. I would NOT email that person especially with all the shit going down with OG and marijuana.com. Can we get an admin to check into this. Ive seen 2 other unrelated posts where this guy is trying to get people to email him.

7. if possible send to family member close or best friends house or apartment something just not ur own house. and i read it on here at GC about that guy in texas. I was thinking texas has stricter rules. and also california has legal growing for medical patients im also a medical patient so hopefully i get all the seeds no problem . hey what you think its easier to ship seeds from in the states than from out of the states . mabey i could order all the strains and resend them to medical patients , ect...... also whats up with GC seeds i dont ever hear anything good left but nothing bad either . also only 1 or 2 people every recommend going to buy GC seeds. Anyone have any info on GC seeds?

8. When they do find seeds were sent to you in the mail, they destroy the seeds, and send you a letter, that's it. No cops come to your house or anything.