Where to buy Da Buddah...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jbdawson, Jan 10, 2014.

1. #1 jbdawson, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Hi guys, haven't posted here since I was recommended to get a Vapor Brothers. Well it's served me well but has finally took a crap on me dropped and shattered which has me now looking at Da Buddah. I saw some some posts that recommend getting one on amazon or ebay from 7th floor but the thing is I can't find anything on amazon or find their actual ebay store....can somebody link me to it? Also if I simply get one from a "top rated" eBay seller do you guys think they are official and legit to do so? I'm not looking to spend 200+ from their website in that case I'd probably save up for a volcano or just get a another vapor brothers but definitely don't want a knockoff from China.

I'm hoping these sellers are just wholesale buyers and offer them cheaper e.g. does this one here look legit enough (even if it might not come with a manufacturers warranty)? Has anybody bought one from eBay how's it held up?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Silver-Da-Buddha-Vaporizer-FREE-GRINDER-FREE-HEMP-BAG-FREE-SHIPPING-/230909284662?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c3441136
    FWIW this seller has almost 5,000 ratings at 99.5% positive and he's sold 180 of them

2. Directly from 7th Floor's Site:

[SIZE=large]Da Buddhaâ„¢ Vaporizers purchased from Ebay that are not sold under the 7thFloorSales account are not covered by warranty in any way, shape or form. Also, vaporizers purchased from the following are NOT covered by our warranty. We strongly advise against purchasing the Silver Surfer and Da Buddha vaporizers from these sellers:[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=large]-amazon.com [/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=large]-overstock.com[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=large]-cheapvape.com [/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=large]-dabuddhavaporizer.net (despite the name, this is NOT a 7th Floor, LLC site)[/SIZE]

3. Gotta learn to smoke da buddah. Hydrooo....

4. #4 jbdawson, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    I know about the warranty right, guess what I was saying was if you guys thought these ones on ebay (while no warranty is offered) are still legit Da Buddah vapes...perhaps just bought in bulk and resold cheaper.

I found another website vapeworld (dot) com who is a supposed authorized retailer where the warranty is honored and they offer 10 percent off. Anybody have any experience with them? Looking for a last minute deal here before I pull the trigger from their official website.

Thanks guys!!

5. I can vouch for VapeWorld.   They are a first class outfit and are authorized for EVERYTHING that they sell.

6. #6 jbdawson, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    That is exactly what I wanted to hear, thanks Iwien.

I hope it performs slightly better than the Vapor Brothers. The VB is not bad by any means but boy on YouTube have I seen some amazingly thick vapor with the DB from not very much herb at all. I also like how you're drawing from an open ventilated area and not underneath through the unit and its small vents. They also throw in an extra gift at vapeworld with every vaporizer purchase....wonder what it could be?! Christmas all over again :)

No problem. 

Also check out the following for a 12% off coupon:  http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapeworld-com-save-on-vapes-parts-special-offers-for-fc-members.4182/page-5