Where to buy bongs?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ptok4me, Mar 24, 2021.

1. I'm sure this has been asked 100 times before and so if you can link me to a post that answers the question, please help me out. I see a website, badassglass, and they have some great pieces. Where are some of the best discrete places to shop? Thank you, guys!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Heh that's pretty cool.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I've never tried GC, their prices are sinister. Where are you based

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. bang for buck I like dhgate

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I saw those sites, well obviously the GC one since here we are. They have some pretty cool glass. I haven't checked out that dhgate, I'll do that now. I'm concerned about discrete shipping, that's why I was drawn to badassglass. Plus they have some diamond glass products and I've heard some really great things about their stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #8 Banderboy, Apr 30, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2021

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Your local headshop.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. I got my current from aqualab

Only bong i've bought as of yet that didn't break in under a year, they're a bit more pricey but seem to be pretty durable

Edit because didn't realize offsite links just get renamed. I also got one from GC awhile back and before that ebay

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Screw DHgate. Chinese garbage. Stick with American made.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I know they are expensive but not all of them are. Plus you can wait for sales and such.

11. Oh yeah you're right I personally love paying 300 bucks for bongs that are functionally and durability wise identical to a 30 dollar clone. I also always make sure to send the glass blower a box of chocolate with a note attached begging to suck him off.

12. Lmao to each his own.....If you think a 30 dollar clone can compete with a $300 american made glass you're fooling yourself. I'm not gonna argue though. Where and how you spend your money is up to you. As for me I'm gonna keep supporting the US economy and us workers. This is why America is China's bitch. I'm proud to be an American. Maybe you're young and don't care where your money goes....

13. Don't buy from grasscity, lot of bad reviews.

I got mine from aqualabs, used to live nearby and would be able to look at some of their cool bongs.

I got a mobius nano matrix strato. All time favorite bong and had it over 7 years, still love it. If it breaks, ill get the exact one again.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Mobius is awesome.

15. People always talk in vague terms of how the quality "just is" better with American glass. I've yet to see real evidence. I put water in it, I put weed in it, I smoke it and get high. It's smooth, glass is thick and has taken a few bangs np. I reject the idea that paying more would have any benefit in user experience. Supporting our economy is good. But I'm not going to pay a lot more and get little to nothing more out of it to do it.

• Agree Agree x 1