Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy bong, pipe in Shanghai? Head shop?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aqua_lung, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Anyone know of a head shop in Shanghai? Where one can purchase smoking accessories such as bongs, pipes, and rolling papers in this city?

2. the place is called taobao. 

3. Yeah, the good ol' internet.

4. #4 GanjaFallout, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    If you get desperate poke tiny holes in a can with a small sharp object for a sort of pipe. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful and I probably pretty unhealthy tho but what smoking is also you don't want to chop to finely or it may pull through before its lit hope that helps, *edit*Previous posts didn't load earlier

5. #5 partytimechina, Sep 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
    Some friends and I started a store (located in Shanghai) for expats in China to buy bongs, pipes, and other smoking accessories.

http://www.partytimechina.com

(We're way cheaper than the few headshops around Shanghai, Also, we provide cash on delivery or pick up by yourself, you don't need to pay online.)

6. Don't go there.  They will drug you put you on a boat as slave labor in an effort to find new lands.

7. #7 partytimechina, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
     But I don't know how to pay it online, can I pay you cash after I get my stuff? Or do you guys have a real store in Shanghai?

8. How about you take a walk around the city.
    I'm a 100% sure that you'll find something.

A friend went to china, he brought me a handmade bamboo bong. I think it was meant for opium but still worked. I love that bong.

9. lol all you have to do is walk around. night markets in hong kong got a shitload of decent ones.

10. I give my vote to partytimechina.com 

Cool couple and super helpful for shanghai n00bs, such as myself.