Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy a scale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zune, Jul 11, 2010.

1. I live in BC and I went to 2 walmarts, Canadian tire and the Superstore. But, I only found scales that increase by the gram... Where did you guys buy yours?

2. Go to a smoke shop, they usually have scales there.
    Or look on Ebay.

3. Thanks for the quick reply, I'm trying to avoid buying online as much as possible and I want to avoid the prices of the local headshops:eek: I might have to buy off ebay or something though, thanks guys.

4. a jewlery store or pawn shop may sale nice scales

5. I have no problems ordering online, I just live with my parents right now and I know they'd ask me about it and shit.

6. #6 gigglesmits, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
    Search Amazon for Proscale Protouch. Got mine for like $25 it's really nice.

*edit*Looks like they only have the 550g model right now. I personally bought the 155g model because it measures to the hundredth. Still the 550 is great most people don't care about the extra decimal.*/edit*

7. amazon i orderd one said it was a cds looked like it

8. My LHS actually has some pretty good deals on scales, they warrant and calibrate them for you too.

9. #9 zune, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
    Thanks, keep the help coming!

10. I know this may not be what you are looking for... but if you buy the one I mentioned on Amazon it comes from a company called Blutek so it's completely inconspicious. As for stores all I know of is local headshops but they are usually pretty pricey around me.

11. I live in Canada so I can only order off amazon.ca. Looks like they haven't got a scale that measures in 0.1G's. Darn it!

12. Aqualabtech has some ones at a good price, packaging is discreet. They will ship to Canada too.

13. Does anyone else have any ideas for some stores? I'd like to avoid online as much as possible.
    Thanks.

14. you can get scales at like convenience stores that sells pipes and bongs and shit, but I am not sure how good they are since I have never really looked at them to much.

15. You live in BC..there must be headshops nearby.

Or just go to a convenience store.

16. There are headshops haha, I said I'd like to avoid them. They are quite overpriced, and I don't really know what you mean by convenience store. Our corner stores don't really carry stuff like that.

17. I know you said you live with your parents, but its your mail.. If you're over the age of 18, you don't have to tell them anything about what you're getting in the mail and scales aren't illegal, otherwise you wouldn't be able to order them online.

You're going to get the best deal online.

18. My parents are crazy. Lets leave it at that, haha. Also, I wouldn't like to wait for it to get shipped. I think I'm just gunna check out every store. Haha.

19. i got mine at hotrags for under 20 bucks

20. You're on a bloody head shop site! They sell scales here on grasscity, why not browse their selection? They never failed to ship me and friends anything.