Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where to buy a scale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B-J-G, Jun 17, 2010.

1. I bought one today, but it doesnt measure grams down to the decimal, only a whole number. where could I buy one that measures grams down to 0.1?

thank you

2. walmart for $20

3. thats where i got it, none of the walmart ones use decimals

4. Scales from Office MAX/Depot in the mail section.:wave:

You can also get some nice scales from a gun shop that carries reload equipment.:eek:

5. Headshop and or ghetto gas station

6. THIS one on Amazon is very popular and measures to .1g.

THIS one goes down to .001g, in case you ever have to measure smaller amounts of any other substances.

I have/use both, as the latter only goes up to 20g. The first one goes up to 600g.

7. thanks but i cant really order anything, i need to buy in store

8. Welcome Food Stores or Discount Beverage around here.

I got a nice scale that uses AA batteries and measures to .1g for $20 from Discount.

9. I got mine off of Amazon for $6. I went to one of my local headshops the next day, and saw the exact same scale i bought for $30.

10. i searched walmart, and all of the nutrition stores and the office depots, no one carries scales that go under 1 gram

11. Maybe give cash to a friend who can shop online?

Have you searched all your local headshops? They will be a lot more expensive there, but most headshops carry at least one scale.

12. the one headshop in my area is under construction haha

13. Sounds like online is the only way to go then... Welcome to the year 2000!

14. Why can't you buy online? Parents get the mail? Have to be 18 to get a credit card?

15. I cant order online, i just graduated highschool literally yesterday and im still living with my parents, they will wonder wtf i am doing when a precision scale shows up at their door haha

16. They open your mail? Damn dude, good luck with that!

17. no they dont but they will ask me what it is, and they will want to see what i bought.

18. Send it to a friend's house?

19. im thinking all of this is too much trouble just to weigh down to decimals, im sure i will be fine with whole gram measurements

but thank you all for the help