Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy a scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joekerr18962, Mar 17, 2009.

1. What are some retail stores (not online) that would carry a small fit-in-you-pocket digital scale that i could use to weigh my bud? I know the local head shop will have them but i also know they will be overpriced and the drive is a bit far for me if i could get one somewhere else.

also, if this thread shouldve been posted in a diff section, i apologize ahead of time.

2. Maybe some place that sell laboratory or chemistry stuff , but idk how hard is to find an place like that

3. I think my buddy said he got one at a hardware store...another friend of mine got it one at a store called Fishbone at the mall.

4. go to a headshop man...they usually have scales. thats where I got mine.

5. Go to you local walmart or other store similar....they carry scales.

6. i think i am going to have to eventually. thank you for all of the suggestions though, i have tried lowes and wal mart and a few other stores with no success.
    its just that the headshop isabout 40 minutes away and when i called asking about prices they were assholes (wouldnt tell me anything) and when i said ok they hung up without saying anything, which is no way to run a business..

but thanks guys keep the suggestions coming

7. Why can't you order online? you can get a great deal online for a scale.

8. at a Getty, ask for a jewelery scale.

9. #9 joekerr18962, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    a getty??

im only 19 and dont have a credit card of my own, my parents would see the charge i believe

10. Try Williams Sonoma, or any other similar yuppie food supply store. The only problem is that they'll be a bit more expensive. Food scales can get pretty precise.

11. if buy on deal extreme i think it show up as dealextreme on the charge

12. The only places I can think of would be either a headshop, or someplace online.

Hope you can get a scale dude, happy toking, peace

13. ebay. i found some for under $10 WITH SHIPPING yesterday

look for buy it nows with price+shipping lowest first

theres some 500g-0.1g jewelry scales on sale for like $8.50

:)

14. haha as soon as i read your post i went on ebay and bought one for 8.89 with free shipping. rep+ man.

15. A lot of gas stations around where I live seem to carry scales. Places like Wal-Mart only have food scales that weigh in whole grams as the smallest amount unless I'm looking in the wrong section.

16. yeah son a Getty.

17. awesome! so glad I could help :wave: