Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy a Perc Bong?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sometimesitrip, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Hey im interested in getting a RooR, Illadelph or PHx bong with a percolator. Where did all of you who got one of these online get it from and how? Any thoughts on which of the 3 brands is best?

2. well i'd say a RooR perc would hands down beat a phx, but i've never heard anything about illadelph percs.

unfortunately RooR percs are no longer made, so they are hard to find.

i'd say go with a phx if your looking for a perc. either the duo or the trinity.

as for where to get it, check HGG or pm me for another site that mite be able to help you

3. PHS'x are great bongs, so are perced. ROORs. Too bad they aren't making them anymore :(

Just make sure you get the right hardware, nothing restricting so you cut down on drag.

I'd say go for the PHX Trinity :)

4. HGG=Homegrownglass, yea Ive been looking there at the trinity that thing looks wicked nice. Ill have to get it after christmas or something.