Where to buy a MFLB online?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by EJG, Jan 13, 2012.

1. I think that I am going to jump on the Vaporizer bandwagon and purchase a MFLB. I am wondering where the best place to buy it is. I am looking at Puff it Up and there special packages. I'm interested in package #2 which comes with all the regular items, a 1 foot whip, a 4 piece grinder, pipe cleaners, and a carrying case. All of these cost $120 total, and the shipping is free. Do you think that this is a good deal, or should I look elsewhere?

2. Thats not that bad really. Check out Blisssville, magic-flight.com for the best places and amazon and ebay for worst case scenario, theres a couple good deals floating around but if you get it there besure it has a valid serial number so you still have a functional warranty. Also, check out the MFLB thread here in tooking tools there is a wealth of info in there. Hempy travels!:smoke:

3. I vote amazon

4. I just ordered mine yesterday off Vapeworld.com which has free shipping and is discrete comes with free grinder and total was 104. Original price was 120 but you can use coupon code FC2012 for a discount. Also be weary on amazon or ebay the MFLB you're buying might not be the latest version of it on Puffitup or vapeworld or blissville it specifically says its the newest ver.

5. i got mine on ebay, was $120 for the mflb and a cheap box vap, sold the box vape to a friend for $40 so got my mflb for $80

6. [quote name='"Pheonix239"']i got mine on ebay, was $120 for the mflb and a cheap box vap, sold the box vape to a friend for $40 so got my mflb for $80[/quote]

I got the same deal. I haven't tried the other vape it came with yet

7. this deal is looking good, probably going to order this soon hopefully

8. to the best of my knowledge 120 is the going rate. i recently met one of my room mates friends who moved to california and became one of the first 15 members of the company, so ill take his word for it. according to him they weren't making shit selling them 100, so they started including an accessory kit and raised the price 20 bucks

9. It seems $120 is the going price.

However, I remember some people getting their MFLB for a cheaper price from their local head shop.
    The shop may have a sale on to attract more custom.

So you could find out all the local headshops in your area and give them a call.

10. Got that shit from a random dude for 45 bucks...not bad