Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy a cheap acrylic bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laith, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Don't you dare suggest GC. I only have money located on Paypal, or I would just buy one off of GC.

2. GC BRO. Naw..do you not have any head shops where you live?

3. i got one from my local headshop for 30 bucks like a year ago, good investment

4. from the recycling bin :wave:

5. 1 headshop in my town, but it doesn't sell acyrilic. Just lots of expensive glass. I'm not really interested in paying a bunch of money for something I couldn't even conceal, just a small acrylic piece.

6. ^^ or that, i made a water bottle bong before i ever bought a real one, make sure if you do that though that the choke is big enough on it, thats the mistake i made, it was too small, and by the time i realized it i had already smoked the full bowl, got sooo done.

7. if you want something to conceal then i woudnt reccomend a bong, get a small handpipe or something that can fit in your pocket, or if youre looking for water filtration , a bubbler.

8. I know that i've got a few places I can store a 10'-15' bong. Just not the giant glass pieces that my headshop's got. Already got a pipe, but yeah.

9. Get a twenty dollar visa prepaid vanilla and buy one off grasscity .com

10. How exactly can you buy a vanilla giftcard with paypal? ... It's not like I can take the money off paypal, you know. I'd need to link it to my bank account to do so.

So no online headshops in North america that anyone knows about?

11. i bought one at a gas station.

12. you can pick them up anywhere, gas stations, walmart, etc.. and you use it like you would a normal credit card, you dont need paypal to buy shit online, just a credit card (or prepaid credit card in your case)

13. No, no... Like I said, the money is all on paypal currently. I have no money out of paypal right now. I got paid online for doing a few jobs on a site, so I decided to buy a scale/grinder off ebay, and a bong off here, but they do not accept paypal.

14. put your money into your bank account and then use your debit card

15. #15 twilly123, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
  16. EBay? Just go through an eBay store, its legit.

17. Yeah, no major online headshops i've looked at can accept paypal, and the other sites that do just lead back to grasscity when you click on their acrylic bongs. :/

I checked, really no selection at all... kinda like etsy.

18. smoke shops

19. paypal does not allow and condone the selling of glass/paraphernalia threw there service. go to wall-greens/cvs/walmart/target/gas station get a prepaid credit card if you don't have cash, how do you buy weed paypal *facepalm*?

20. #20 Jhacob, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    True, but you can't really expect the variety of a head shop with your limited payment options imo