Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy a bong in Philly?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PeaTearGriffin, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Does anyone know where I could get a bong or a vaporizer or something like that in Philadelphia, or somewhere near Philly?

2. ARE YOU SERIOUS!! wow so many threads about this but jeez all i can say is wonderland, artifacts, moon flower, frolic. search that n00b

3. lol...I'm in Wisconsin, and I can find them.... google head shops philly.

4. illedelphs are fucking MADE in your city and you cant find a bong.its called google dude check it.

5. Frolic has a nice selection of clothes and posters with some decent glass pieces. I like Artifax myself, they have a ton of really nice glass pieces.

6. wheres moon flower? and i was in artifax a couple weeks ago and they got a pretty decent selection on tubes...i saw a bunch of nice tree perc various tubes

7. I am sad to say I was from philadelphia with someone like you soiling the gene pool

lol just playing - google it brosif

8. I'm an Artifax man myself, bra'. I grew up in Philly, and I can confidently say that Artifax is the best we've got. It's in the Northeast, at Roosevelt Blvd. and Cottman Ave.

9. I hit up Wonderland whenever i'm in the city. Decent selection and the workers are super rad and siked to help you out.

10. I'm from NJ and artifax is the only way to go they got so many nice things I get all my shit from there:hello:

11. ILLADELPH. man they are MADE in philly. I could only wish to be in philly to get me one of them lol.

12. I've been to all four and I'd say Frolic is probably my favorite overall. Probably because its the closest though. As far as tubes go I think wonderland has the best selection, I'd check them out for sure. Artifax also has a nice selection. Moonflower has the smallest selection of glass out of the four and I heard they also jacked their prices up and its ridiculous now. If you need more help just ask or send a PM

13. artifax on cottman ave, wonderland on market st, frolic in west chester or utopia in easton pa

14. Do any of these shops sell Vapes? Just curious, hiitting google right now...

15. yea wonderland if your in CC but i perfer artifax... they have very nice glass

16. yea they all sell vapes

17. [​IMG]

get one . this is mine

18. artifax is the only way to go....if you wanna go to wonderland you can find what you need but at the expense of being treated like shit, harassed, and ripped off beyond reason their prices are completely outrageous artifax on the boulevard is bomb nice selection of everything fair prices and very kind staff

19. Dude he messed up and didnt use the search button... calm down theres no need to start capp'ing all youre letters and calling people nubs(Its a forum not Runescape).

Id guarentee i could search through youre posts and call you on the same thing.

Edit:^^^ Gnome grown did you get youre name form the poster? Looking at mine right now.