Where there's a will, there's a way

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by bahookahjoe18, Dec 18, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

The electrons in the oxygen atoms that you are breathing right now are only in their current positions by chance.

Most of the time, electrons are found in predictable orbitals, but theoretically any electron could be at any spot in the universe at any time.

Just because the odds of something happening are low doesn't mean that the event can not take place.

Tomorrow will be the day the electrons fall into a better position for me :smoke:

[​IMG]

2. I completely agree, only five seconds ago 30 elves popped into existence beside me and then 10 minutes later exploded into a mass of goo and gore that I am still cleaning up!

3. He's got a point. I witnessed 12 alligators in my bathtub, but they were all compacted into a 1 foot volume l x w x h area. I picked up the cube, and as I was walking to show my Dad, 2 minutes later the cube of 12 alligators exploded!

He never got to see the cool gator cube :/ although, he did witness the mass amounts of alligator blood splattered in my entire living room... it's a shame.

4. fuck your electrons!

never fucking there when i need them anyway!:eek:

5. ^^^They have always been there. They were here before you and they'll be here after

6. #6 ISnuff, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    Of course they are, moving around inside your brain every time some delta-9-THC enters you brain and causing the reactions that make life oh so grand!

7. Indeed you seem to realize ones perception is reality, and people please dont feed the trolls

8. how do you know they are all not trolls creating a symbiotic troll ring of dooooooooooooooooom

9. what if there is only one troll....with many accounts:eek:;):smoke:

10. Grasscity is an advanced computer program capable of simulating millions of realistic personalities and has been trolling me for two years...

11. im sorry ...but now that you have realized this
    we are going to have to terminate you to keep this quiet......:eek:;):smoke:

12. No matter. I am probably just a line of code with an error in it.