Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where the warrensburg tokers at????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedBull13, Aug 2, 2011.

1. any warrensburg mo or surrounding area tokers here??

2. Well, my hubby lived in Warrensburg for a long time, but he doesn't toke.

He also moved up here to Canada with me. :)

3. Used to live in a tiny town not far from there. Sweet Springs. Ever heard of it?

4. Yo bro I live 26 miles away, in Lee's Summit, MO

5. Yeah I know sweet springs and lees summit is cool I go there a lot u ever come to warrensburg lol

6. i live on the otherside of missouri, towards St. Louis, got two good buddies that go to school there.

heard it's kind of lame.

7. Nah i never make my way to Warrensburg. I know a bunch of douche bags that go to school there. Pitt State is where I go to school (the better of the the two). But if you ever make it this way/or are planning to come down this way, shoot me a PM and we can match bowls if im in town. I leave for Pitt a week from tomorrow.

8. #8 RedBull13, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Do your buddies toke? And yeah its not very exciting

9. #9 RedBull13, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Are you friends with the douche bags lol and pitt state is cool ill make sure to hit you up if I go up there let me know if u come down to warrensburg

10. Acquaintances haha, we went to high school together and partied a lot freshman year, 4 years later they haven't stopped acting like they are in High School. But sounds good.

11. Oh yeah that has happened to a lot of my friends as well do they still toke?

12. Nah never have, I didn't start toking till after i graduated HS. They are just huge drunks and party goers. It's not a good night unless someone blacks out or gets arrested (in their minds)

13. Oh I gotcha that's cool yeah I think I smoked once before I started drinking then cause of drug testing at our school I just drank cause I couldn't toke

14. Saint Louis. My buddy has some friends from warrensburg though.