where the hell is...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Apr 21, 2007.

1. hey where the hell is spanishfly? that dude was the master of outdoor growing. hope to get some input by him.

2. i think he got banned.

3. yup..banned, I think he was talkin shit about the way this place keeps track of rep...maybe, prolly not important

since were talkin about rep...

<---- gimme some +

4. yeah im prettysure he was banned, sucks, he was a master and still is. Was the most helpful to me out of anyone so far. I choose not to talk about the REP + or - because i nevr was bothered by it, if i could say anything about it though, i think the heads of the city meant for it to be a representation of your knowledge on growing. So I dont know why someone would take away from his. But i guess it jsut doesnt matter, im not sure what mine is and dont care, i come here toshare and gain knowledge, its a great site. Hope SP.Fly can become unbanned, thats beat.

5. Weird.....I was just wondering where he was.

Anyone know anymore details on why he got banned? Seems ridiculous - he was one of the most valuable members on GC. He was a bit of a smartass, I bet that got him in trouble.

6. I think he wouldnt shut up about his opinions of the reputation systems being bias towards new members, maybe not. :rolleyes:

edit: no disrespect of coarse, my meaning of him not shutting up is that he simply wouldnt let it go