Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where The Hell Is Nubbin..and Paul..?!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Oct 1, 2002.

1. why do people just...go away...?!........im so sad....:(...everyone i associated with here...leaves...first element and kronos....now nubbin and paul ....waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well...ill smoke some weed:D...fuck im high..what the fuck am i talking about?!?!

i think i have some kind of alternate personality when i get stoned...ill explain more later..as for now, let the suspense build within!! UNTIL YOU EJACULATE IN DISCOVERY OF THE TRUTHS!!!

2. NuBB's is in the house!!! I see him!!! I do!!! He's here! Right now!

3. he aint posted in forever...neither has ol paul

4. Well, the damn Ice Cream Man has probably chopped all of NuBBiN's fingers off and sucked the skin off his toes...so give him a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. hahaha..i wouldnt put it past him

6. (....you saw what the ICM was capable of during surveillance...it was scary....the nightmares still haunt me...)

7. hell, i thought it was just me..im glad, im comforted now

8. Nubbin has been posting some. I haven't seen him today though.

Who the hell is Paul??

9. HAVE NO FEAR MY MINIONS OF STONED CHILDREN!! I AM HERE TO PROTECT YOU!...Ive got fall classes every day and Im busier than ever, but I still cherck in all the time and reading all the new posts, I just dont talk as much...theres not enough ime for talking..and just foir the record, I took a bong rip the size of delaware

10. paul j tamgaard..or however the hell it goes

11. After I posted that i figured that out. I guess i'd better get back to smoking! I don't want to remember forgetting some one that easy!! LOL

12. where the hell is he?

13. I haven't seen him around i a while!

14. IM SICK!..I gotta cold....my head hurts...my throat and chest are in burning pain..and Ive got flem dripping out of every hole in my body..(sounds hot huh)..just thought Id share that with you...

15. smoke a bowl..youll be fine..look at me:D:D:D

Attached Files:

16. nahh..i just did this, but up close...lmao

Attached Files:

17. Namron.......that has to be the SEXIEST pic ever!!!!!! LOL. You are obviously feeling no pain!!!!!

Hey Nubbin........it was good hearing from you. I hope your snot problems get better. Remember drink lots of liquids......preferably something with a kick!!! The alcohol will knock all those nasty bugs right out of you!!!!

18. im for real..right now, i dont give a fuuuuuuuuck....imull take a pic naked, ya better hold me back!!

19. Hmmmmmmmmm...........a naked pic. That would indeed be a part of you that I never thought I would ever see!! LOL. More power to you!!!!! LMAO

20. allllright!...you asked for it!

Attached Files: