Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where the girls at?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaulMcCartney, Apr 2, 2012.

1. ^my mind has been blown.

But it is true, many girls just mooch..and there is definitely a reason they get away with it.

As for where they're at on gc..well the percentage of straight girls to lesbian/bi is pretty high. Hence not as many girls are into Mary Jane as guys. Fact.

2. Man's Brain: I smoke out this hot girl + winning the girls favor = possible sex

Its just a biological trick that we as men are utterly powerless to.

3. There's a few parts to this question
    1) Not a lot of girls do forums.
    2) Not a lot of girls take weed as seriously as male stoners do.
    3) You don't necessarily know whether someone is a boy or a girl on a forum.

4. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']

Man's Brain: I smoke out this hot girl + winning the girls favor = possible sex

Its just a biological trick that we as men are utterly powerless to.[/quote]

Lol silly boys.