Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where the girls at?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaulMcCartney, Apr 2, 2012.

1. i feel your pain, me and my two best friends are the only girls that smoke where i live. we always end up hanging out with guys...
    still nicer though because you honestly don't bitch as much as we do :)

2. We're here....you just need to find us :) xo

3. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']Better be in the kitchen.:cool:[/quote]

And barefoot with a baby in her arms.

4. i'm a new girl to the forum!

5. I could be a perky adorable 18 year old girl or a 40 year old obese serial killer...Your move stud...

6. Girls smoke weed, just not if they have to pay for it.. most definitely feel they're entitled to free weed because they have tits. If i'm paying 20 a gram for a dried plant the best you could do is toss me a handy or a 5 :)

7. is there a recent influx of chicks into gc or is it just me? :confused:

8. they hypnotize you ! its unreal, when i was like 6 years old i used to always stare at my teachers tits in class and she kept telling me to stop staring at her. i never understood what was wrong, still dont :p

9. [quote name='"69 others"']Girls smoke weed, just not if they have to pay for it.. most definitely feel they're entitled to free weed because they have tits. If i'm paying 20 a gram for a dried plant the best you could do is toss me a handy or a 5 :)[/quote]

True for some, not all.

10. [quote name='"veeval"']

True for some, not all.[/quote]

Agreed!

11. That couldn't happen if guys didn't let it. No girl puts a gun to your head for weed :p

12. sometimes the possibilities are just so worth it.

13. OP-there not on your dick, i can tell you that much.

14. Sup ladies. Who wants to come over and smoke a bowl or two with me?

... If only.

[​IMG]

15. [quote name='"MichaelMongrel"']Sup ladies. Who wants to come over and smoke a bowl or two with me?

... If only.

[/quote]

Aaaaaaaw! D:
    Stop it! Stop trying to appeal to my "aaaaaw" system! D:<

16. Either way it ends with you having a sore butthole. Stud.

17. im listing to party all the time and this synced up so perfectly im rofl

18. Touche....

19. generalization much? i'm a girl i pay for my weed and grow my own too. i even smoke people out a lot of times too. and so do my girl friends... don't think we have it made just because we have boobs because that's not true... :rolleyes: you're still right somehow though because it's true that i do get smoked out by people twice as much as my guy friends do. that's not my fault or any other girl's though. i mean, it's not like i ask them to smoke me out so... but i'm still thankful people do and i'd just pay if they asked me to :)

20. I actually agree that MOST girls do use that power haha, honestly it's what made me start. But now I pay for all I smoke :) I smoke most my friends out now too so I think we're even now ;) Its super easy finding a stoner girl out here in the city...well ok I suppose not 'stoner' girls, but i know lots of girls who smoke every now and then. Honestly most of my friends are guys anyways so I only hang out with a few girls but none of my friends, guys included, have been able to smoke me out haha ^-^ i feel so accomplished, only a few of my guy friends can burp louder than me too