Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where the girls at?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaulMcCartney, Apr 2, 2012.

1. I can pretend to be a girl...

2. Ive been thinking about quitting weed. Ive been knocked back 3 times in the last 4 months because I smoke weed, its ridiculous.

3. [quote name='"GYAZ"']Ive been thinking about quitting weed. Ive been knocked back 3 times in the last 4 months because I smoke weed, its ridiculous.[/quote]

Knocked back?

4. Sorry English thing, it means ACCESS DENIED when used in reference to girls. Ive basically been told 3 times "im not interested in stoner guys" in the last 4 months. All from real nice girls to, no bar skanks.

5. Lol dont tell them
    Yeah England really is fucking lacking in stoner girls, plenty of pissed up skanks but no pretty girls that wanna just blaze a doobie
    they all think it turns you into some kind of retard :confused:

6. [quote name='"GYAZ"']Sorry English thing, it means ACCESS DENIED when used in reference to girls. Ive basically been told 3 times "im not interested in stoner guys" in the last 4 months. All from real nice girls to, no bar skanks.[/quote]

Oh okay!
    It's ok, to be honest... I never thought I'd date someone who smoked! A lot of girls don't like that idea of competition; society tells us that cannabis makes it so you don't care about anything and if guys already don't "care" about relationships (thanks Cosmo)... Well, that makes a lot of girls worry.

7. I feel bad for you guys. I really do

8. I come to this forum for stoner advice, not to meet women.

9. I wish i could find more guys who smoked as i did haha. But indeed we are here :)

10. What if... stoner women didn't really exist. What if the government made that up to keep us guys from taking their weed-hating women?

Lol, jk. But seriously, stoner chicks are tough to find where I live.

11. Nom nom nom

12. Go outside.

13. girlfriend who smokes with me...win:D

It's always funny to watch a girl smoke, most of the girls I smoked with just get annoying..or are already annoying in the first place. The one that smoked the most was chill tho haha.

14. Dude, how can there not be stoner chicks in Topeka?!

BTW, I'm originally from Leavenworth.

15. Where I'm at, there are SO many of us stoner girls, but barely any guys who smoke. It's a bummer. I love my stoner boys <3

16. Where would that be at? There are stoners everywhere :smoke:

17. Well, there are annoying girls who smoke because it's the cool thing to do... not to mention they are too young for me.

Topeka just sucks ass, so they probably all packed up and moved to Lawrence.

18. I call everyone in my life dude...Haha

19. All of my female friends smoke :D We don't act like stoners though.