Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where the girls at?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaulMcCartney, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Yeah we're here, and no, I do not accept dick pics. Maybe soms abs, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.

2. That's unfortunate. I'm passing them out for pretty much free.

3. Dude, trust. There is nothing worse than opening your mailbox to find surprise dick.

4. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']

That's unfortunate. I'm passing them out for pretty much free.[/quote]

Thats a bargain ladies.
    You should take him up on his offer.

He's practically giving them away!
    Call within the next 10 minutes and receive a different angle shot!

5. Who mails shit these days? Anything in my mailbox would be a surprise.

6. Mailbox as in email or PM mailbox, I was going to say inbox, but didn't want to give you any ideas.

7. Girls are weird.

8. [quote name='"thatslove"']Mailbox as in email or PM mailbox, I was going to say inbox, but didn't want to give you any ideas.[/quote]

LMFAO inbox! Thanks for the laugh

9. This is the internet.

Women don't exist in this cavern of hell. :hide:

10. You know how inboxs turn me on....

11. [quote name='"CheebaCharles"']If you're looking to meet girls on a weed forum then you need to step your game up.[/quote]

Yeppity yep yep yeppers

12. [quote name='"thatslove"']Mailbox as in email or PM mailbox, I was going to say inbox, but didn't want to give you any ideas.[/quote]

My dick wouldn't fit in your inbox sorryyyyyyyyyy

13. There are girls here. Most people assume that we are guys, though. I don't correct people most of the time.

14. Some of us are obviously female, yet still get called "bro" and "dude".

15. Better be in the kitchen.:cool:

16. [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']Some of us are obviously female, yet still get called "bro" and "dude".[/quote]

I call some of my girl friends "dude" haha

17. [quote name='"sk8njam"']

I call some of my girl friends "dude" haha[/quote]

I call all of my girlie friends dude. It's just what I do! :p
    Better yet when it's, "Duuuuude did you see this cute bikini? Duuuude!"

18. Here you go, blade, and don't say I never did anything nice for you.

[​IMG]

19. ohhhh god i wasnt planning on jizzing today but fuck it

20. I think girl stoners are pretty chill :smoke:

I smoke with my friend all the time, and she happens to be a girl. It's so awesome to be able to hit her up and be like "Ay! Wanna 'hang out?'" and then smoke with her. :D