Where the genuine ppl at?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shez, Aug 17, 2017.

1. So if I ask a question about pruning and someone s response is its scrawny that's helpful? It does not answer my question and for a experienced grower to slate a beginner when they had to start somewhere themselves is disrespectful....I understand it's frustrating and you don't get paid to help ppl out but that's what a forum is...if you don't want to see the same questions you don't have to follow the beginners forum you don't have to advise it's all on the individual if they want to offer help so instead of the ppl being an ass trolling up on shit..why didn't they just scroll past it? I'd rather be given a factual answer or none at all....not all help is helpful

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Since I came to GC in 2015 I've never once asked a question related to weed and/or growing .. besides one thread I made at the seedbanks section .. and I'm only onto my 2nd proper grow as we speak.

Breaking the law requires serious personal responsibility as well as mental toughness.

3. Potatoes gonna potate, snow flakes gonna snowflake.

You may be too sensitive for the internet. May I suggest badminton?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. May I suggest you do something better with your time than troll up on a post you sad pathetic man

5. Perhaps go use your time to look for a threesome since you ask for stories of 3some sex to fill ya boots.....but never had one....stop jerking off to GS and you may find a real genuine human to sleep with...all else fails I hear the Welsh have it on lockdown