1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

where the fuck is nubbin in all this?!

Discussion in 'General' started by namron_420s, Mar 27, 2003.

1. wheres nubbin in all this controversy?!

HELLOOO!??!

YOUR VALUABLE INPUT IS DESIRED BY MYSELF THERE ICE CREAM MAN!

2. totally

i hope he not been drafted.

3. I think I might have seen him say something a couple days ago, it was in a thread started by 420Girlie who also hasn't been around forever though, so come to think it was probably just an old thread.

He'll probably show up though, whenever someone sez something about him not being around he tends to show up and post a few times.

4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........

nope havent been drafted...i'd move to victoria BC before that ever happened...

nope not dead..maybe a few brain cells but most everything's in order i do believe..

I've just been hella busy with life right now, im in the process of getting another job and shit, so my time at the city is limited...Im always checking up on the forums daily though, i just dont have the time to respond to everyones threads like the good ol' days..

5. dude, i just realized how much your avatar creeps me out.

like seriously, that guy is fucking creepy

fuck

6. The ice cream man will forever stand as the true symbol of wickedness..hooorah

7. The Ice Cream Man is why I voted for you instead of Phunkyphil in the hairy knuckle poll!!! :) I can imagine long strands hanging off his fingers... EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

8. hey nubbin... why u never make the freaky dancing version i told ya about? in some ways i'm glad u didnt, but it's still be cool to see everyone freaked out yet again.

9. to be honest, i totally forgot about your pm telling me about that...lemme work on it a bit and see what i can come up with

10. well to save you some effort... here's one i made earlier.

(i didnt actually make it earlier... i did it now... i just wanted to say that line)

:D

look away if u are squeemish!

Attached Files:

11. lol i like it...i may have to borrow it

12. sure.

i await gleefully for the "Great NuBBiN's Avatar Controversy 2"

i've switched sides you see. i once was against it... but now realise that even if i dont like it... at least it does enduce an emotional responce.

13. ummm....

im sorry...but...it looks like hes jacking off with both hands..but we just cant see it.

14. I just relized theres like a fuckin weird ass clown lookin thing that pops up every now and then.

Grasscity Deals Near You