Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where should i toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AzToker, Feb 18, 2010.

1. so at night, i usually go outside and toke between my house and my neighbors. I would sit in our shed and then blow the smoke out of the shed, but i was wondering, should i close the door and "hotbox" the shed and then leave the door open over night to get rid of the smell? and i want to shut the door because i don't want to wake my neighbors by the coughing :rolleyes:

2. Well theres a few things to consider what does the shed smell like now? My shed smells like old grass off of a lawnmower. If it stink in there I would hotbox it otherwise I would let it air out but remember to close it back up in the morning or else that could be hard to explain

3. ya if you leave the door open all night it probably should, but bring some like febreeze or some shit in case to spray afterwards.

4. Sonds like a good idea to me

5. just go drive around! noone deserves to smoke in a shed

6. no car

7. ah that sucks, idk, ive smoked in my garage and its no fun, well it is just cold right now ;), i prefer going on a walk

8. if you do decide to hotbox, leave the door open after to let it air out. Another great place to smoke is just walking around the blockor2, only if you have a joint/blunt.

9. Go on a nature walk. :smoking:

10. Me and my boy used to blaze the shed up all the time. Damn neighbors...
    But yea I'll take a nature bake over a shed bake nayday.

11. i feel ya.. i think im just gonna let the door stay open the entire time and not get caught with the smell and what not... but thanks guys :D