Where should i throw away my illegal things? please help

Discussion in 'General' started by collegetoker, Nov 20, 2007.

1. hey, okay i have a garbage bag full of illegal to non-illegal but used-for-illegal things...
    mostly related to growing weed, including alot of throw away trimming

i'm thinking of just driving to a secluded road somewhere at night and dropping it off and hoping no one sees and im not caught on camera..

either that or maybe a secluded dumptser but i dunno if theres any that i know of..

anyone have any ideas?? the bag has some bottles in it too, so it's not really light plus if i drop it or something it probably will make some noise..

thanks in advance

2. can i just send you my address?

actually i saw on cops once they said if you ever want to dispense of something illegal call the cops and theyll come pick it upf or you lol

3. you just have to leave it anywhere...or put in a public trash can or any dumpster near you...there wont be any asked questions...or if youre really so paranoid take it to a dump

4. I'd drop the trimmings off in the woods and the other stuff in a dumpster somewhere like at a junkyard.

5. Give it to a homeless man.

6. Incinerate it.

7. lol when i trimmed my plants and killed my males, i just put it in my garbage bag and then out the back yard to where the other apartments put there garbage

i put them all in a plastic shopping bag, tied it up, wrapped another around, tied it up... and prolly did about 4 layers of plastic shopping bags, then wrapped a bit ass garbage bag around it, and then a final plastic shopping bag... just wrap it up real good and no one will be the wiser

or if you are really paranoid still, go to a local fastfood/restaurant/grocery store/coffee shop/etc they will ALL have dumpsters out back... dump them there

8. Come on, this one is simple amigo!

You have a bag that probably weighs more than ten pounds with all the stuff inside it.. just throw a brick or a few rocks in there for good measure and toss it into a pond some time in the middle of the night. If you live near the ocean, all the better.

Hey, it worked for the Mafia..

9. Go to a Car Wash, or Burger King...they get all my stuff :D

10. if you happen to be moving just stick all the non-biodegradable stuff up in the attic, it could be years before anyone finds it and of course you won't leave anything there that could lead anyone to you..

..somewhere in an attic far away there sits some growlights waiting to be found ;) lol

11. DONT THROW AWAY YOUR TRIM

Make hash, yo! ISO, BHO, Bubble, w/e

12. How would you know it worked for the mafia? ;)

QFT, that's what my friend did

13. Exactly^^!

this is pretty simple though, go to walmart drive around the store and toss it in their bin, doubtful that anyone would say anything even if they did see you.

Grocery stores work too any kind of business has big trash cans they don't pay attention to around back.

14. it aint a dead body dude

jus throw it in a dumpster in the back of a building

15. okay i guess tonite is the night im gonna do it
    the problem is.. if i throw it in a dumpster at the back of a building or something, they might have a camera that would see my plates..

my plan is to drive somewhere and than just throw ito n the side of the road and hope nobody sees anything..

anyone have any final advice before i go? thanks

16. Yea,

Don't litter, atleast make sure it ends up in a trash recipticle. Or if your just talking about the trimmings, make sure you do not put it in a bag. But you could still be harming wildlife if they choose to eat it (as it is not part of their regular diet).

Just a couple things to think about.

:)

17. does anyone know if it's illegal for somebody to throw something in somebody elses (like a businesses) dumpster?? i could probably seperate the more illegal things in a smaller bag..

18. They probably wouldnt care if they saw you throw something into a dumpster...but my favorite dumping spot would be at apartments. There's usually a dumpster outside and nobody will think anything of it if they see someone toss a bag of trash in. Worked for me this summer on many occasions after parties at my house where I couldn't leave the trash anywhere in the house.

19. the apartment idea is really good too thanks.. i might do that

20. uhh ill take it