Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where should I smoke at a hotel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caty, Aug 20, 2011.

1. I'm on a family vacation and we're staying in a hotel. I'm sharing a room with my bro and he's not chill with weed. Last night I smoked in the car then drove around, windows down to air out but that's too risky. Where else can I smoke? I'm at a Hampton Inn in Massachusetts.

2. Start by not telling where you are!

Jk, well if thats too risky only better option is outside?

3. There's 100s of Hampton inns.. Andd I don't want any hotel people seeing me toke. I hear MA doesn't care about weed but atill

4. by the pool

5. Wait until night, then find a secluded area of the parking lot (possibly by a dumpster) or by the pool area if no one is there.

6. Haha parking lot, hot tub, car, bathroom after he falls asleep, or just smoke infront of him and be like HAHA

7. just find a place where someone can't sneak up on you. As long as you have about a 20 foot barrier you should have plenty of time to stash the weed/run away.

Basically if you feel comfortable taking a piss there, you are fine smoking there.

8. ^There's probably like 200 Hampton Inns in Massachusetts..?

and I would probably just pack whatever you have, be it a bowl or a one hitter or whatever and walk down to the parking lot, hit it real quick and just breath out slowly as you're walking around.

9. Just go for a walk?

10. Roll up a j and go for a walk outside!

11. Just go for a walk. If a hotel employee sees you there's a 1% chance of them knowing who you are and what room your staying in. You could always just not smoke. It's a family vacation just enjoy the time you have with them.

12. quit bullshitin'

13. Take your ass to Radio shack...
    Build yourself a Weed ReBreather :))

[​IMG]

14. just get a smoke buddy and when you take showers hit bowls of it and with the smoke buddy there will be no smoke at all to smell

15. Thats what we did last year on the way to Glastonbury - some cheap Great Western hotel...we just found a bench/table thing a bit set-back round the corner from the entrance at about 10 at night, toked up and walked back in...buzzing to get back in/having the door answered I kept my head down lol

16. I toke in hotel bathrooms all the time, works well and doesn't smell if you do it right... hah, but thinking that you are rooming with people that don't smoke, i wouldn't do that. I would just hop in a bush around the hotel and toke in there, that works well too. haha

17. Just go downstairs and make some firecrackers in the lobby and smell that whole damn place up. Then eat that shit in front of everyone. Then force the employee at the desk to go get you stuffed crust meatlovers pizza from pizza hut.