Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where should I order from

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiddyTimmy, May 14, 2011.

1. Im looking to buy a precooler or ashcatcher for my bong as well as the magic flight launch box. not trying to order from 2 different sites. wondering if there is a good one with both that doesnt overprice the MFLB

Any help appreciated and I hope im not breaking any forum rules :confused:

2. I say order from two different sites. Like why the fuck not?? :confused_2:

3. more shipping money :/ plus usually if u spend enough money on a site u get something free or a nice discount

4. Sorry, I missed the part where you said you didn't want to order from two different sites, my bad :rolleyes:.

I bought my MFLB from Vaporizer: Volcano Vaporizers, Vaporizers, Vaporizer Parts, Portable Vaporizers. When you add the MFLB to your cart and go to the checkout, there is a shipping estimator. They have priority mail for 5 dollars (which is very inexpensive, it will arrive in 1-3 days) or FREE shipping for 2-7 day delivery. An extra $5 isn't too bad, and I don't think the grasscity shipping is very bad either. If you choose the free shipping with the MFLB and buy your other stuff from grasscity, you technically won't have to pay for two separate shipping costs since one of them is free. If you do choose priority shipping, it's only $5.

5. thanks for the info! I think Ill order the vape from that site and look for a pre-cooler and diffuser from GC.

/Thread

6. Glad to help, enjoy your MFLB! In-fact, I know you'll love it. I'm a psychic. :D