Where should I move to?

Discussion in 'General' started by Geomacbaby, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Hey ladies and gentlemen, I have a situation that would greatly be helped by your input, I just got a job at Applebees and there are a shitload of them around the country. I'm just wondering where the sweetest place to live is? I've been in Vermont for a few years and that wasn't too bad, as well as Providence RI and Orlando FL. I've liked them all pretty well but I wanna here what you guys can say about your towns. The main things im looking for is a short winter, cheap bud, and just lots of chill people.

Thanks

2. CAli. Im not from there but it is the warmest and there is some tight weed.

3. definitely southern california.

4. If i where you i would move to Seattle Washington. The winters are mild, good bud everywhere and pretty cheap i get dank for 60$ a quarter. Seattle is a very chill and friendly place. California is also a great choice. Good luck deciding!

I love Applebee's happy hours when i'm high, so much good food for so little.

5. delaware

6. i got a job at Panera too now, hahah Seattle sounds pretty sweet.

7. Southern california man shit comes straight from mexico crazy shit be going on here too.

8. What the fuck you waiting for -CALIFORNIA-
    weed is pretty much legal and it's the best by far and the best prices and there's a lot of it from diesel trucks that come from Mexico full of bricks of $50 a ounce swag
    to the mid grades grown in the mountains by illegal aliens.
    To the pride of the state, Norther Cali's finest ask anyone that smokes and has traveled.
    A lot of places have weed Cali has the BEST hands down it's the best weather best laws best people.

As for winters Southern Cali has winters but if a storm thats a day if even that and is sunny for reat of the week I guess you could call it winter. Cali only gets a few storms each winter and ther nothing.

9. Cali is awesome if you're looking for a good time and an abundant supply of high quality weed, but there are a couple of big problems to consider before moving.

1. California is filled with many fucking douchbags, sometimes it's hard to get through the day without the thought of fucking someone up.
    2. It's expensive. Seriously, everything is really expensive, from cigarettes to gas to fucking food, but the wages are somewhat high to compensate for this.
    3. Big ass earthquake every couple decades, not as bad as living in constant fucking tornadoes or hurricanes though.

If you can deal with these three things, California is awesome.

10. California, only thing that can match its Social life would be New York City.

11. Only in New York you have to be loaded to live in a one bedroom studio apartment, California is awesome if you're looking to do crazy shit for fun.

12. California...with NYC as a close second. ;)

13. socal my friend, lived here all my life and i've never wanted to move.

14. go to chicagoooo
    i love that place. perfect for waiters..but you wanna move for Applebee's? There's plenty other restaurants in the city that you can make madddd cash at..

15. im not a waiter, im a line cook

16. Living in an area like San Diego is fun, the abundance of shit to do far outweighs the douchbaggery present in California, but the area I live in is somewhat small, with little to do. It's hard to deal with some of the fucking people who live here, but I still manage to make it through my day just fine. Just gotta be used to it I guess, i've had my whole life to do that.

17. what part of Cali ?I'm thinking Oakland

18. wherever just don't move to NJ :cry:

19. I would never move there, ive heard waaay to many bad things about it