Where should I move to?

Discussion in 'General' started by ProfessorKush420, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Okay. So this is basically what im dealing with. A genetic family line of severe anxiety and mood swings. Even sucidal thoughts (im getting over that though) Basically Ive been to mental hospitals. Therapists. Psychiatrists (meaning ive been on medication) and NONE of that helped at all. Basically two things make me happy in life. Boxing and MMA. And smoking weed. Literally Ill flip burger until I die if I get to do these two things all the time. Currently for 60$ in minnesota Ill get an "8th" I put emphasis on it because its more like two grams seems like. A few baby nugs.. an ounce being 360. And im in minnesota so you guys already know its reggie as fuck compared to other places.. no boxing gyms here or anything near me.

Lets get to it though. I make around 1300 bucks a month. Ill tolerate an apartment with up to 900$ rent I guess. My rents currently 800$ and my apartments not worth it at all.. SO im moving! Where? I need a gym and weed. Not trying to pay 40000 an ounce. It has to be a legal place. Or practically legal. Im thinking Portland, or Denver im only 18 but I make friends quick that will buy it. Wont be that hard. Suffered alot of trauma in this town and even though im moved in, I dont feel like im at home..

Gladly viewing any and all suggestions. If an idea even crosses your mind put it in a comment. Sorry if this whole thing is sloppy and sounds kinda dumb. My phones gonna die in like two minutes and have somewere to be. But Ill for sure get back to anyone and everyone. And I will read whatever you post. Meaning make it as long as you want. You guys on here are really interesting so im glad to read it all thanks
    Stay high.

-Tristan