Where should I move (Arizona, California, Colorado)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by electricitycity, Jun 25, 2015.

1. #1 electricitycity, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
    Hey so my dilemma is a bit complicated. I have struggled with clinical depression since I was a young child and I have always been on and off anti-depressants and as I became older I discovered marijuana really helps me. Now I am 19 and I doing my best to plan a move out west to get involved in the industry so I can receive medical marijuana and work in the marijuana industry. I currently live in TN so it is way way illegal here. I could easily move to Arizona since I have family out there who could help me and I know that they have medical marijuana out there but depression is not a qualifying condition. Is there any way I could work or receive a card for my illness? I do not qualify for any of the other conditions and in Arizona you need 12 months medical records to prove a condition. If I could somehow work in the industry I would be just as happy because I would obviously have the hookups for my personal use anyway but is it possible to get a job in the industry in Arizona if you do not qualify for a condition? My other plan of action is to save money here by living with my parents and eventually moving out to either california or colorado. In Cali, doctors prescribe cards for depression all the time but I am worried about the cost of living out there. I have not seen any other states that will prescribe cards for depression. Are there any?And washington and oregon and alaska are out of the picture because the weather there is not good for my depression anyways. Colorado looks like my last option because I can get setteled and just wait until I turn 21 until I get in the industry. Any advice will be so helpful!

2. In California, $40 will get you stoned legally within an hour. You can tell the doc that your eyes are too white and they need to be redder. If you are a cash paying customer, you will get the card. Then they send you around the corner to dispensary that will give you free weed for FTP.

• Like Like x 1
  3. In Arizona you simply goto one of these places that has a "doctor" for MMJ and explain that your back hurts. They feel on the spot, take your $275 or whatever and you get a card in a couple of weeks. It's that simple.

There are places all over the state that do MMJ cards. It's $150 for the card but if you have no records it's 100-150 for them to do your records on the spot.

Too easy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would suggest reaching out to your friends and family out in AZ. There's nothing that a phone call or two will hurt.

The wonderful part about our society today is the ridiculous taboo or stigma related to weed is legitimizing as many see its economic benefit and its curative potential. I've personally seen this and have been lucky enough to be a part of a supportive family. There is nothing like true passion and I believe there is a place for all of us in this industry. The ability to help heal and know your making a difference is all it takes... Which happens with every drop of water.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm considering moving to one of these places myself! Phoenix or Boulder are my two choices right now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app