Where should I go?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by FunBlameMonster, Jun 23, 2013.

1. My dad is a pilot for united and askednif I wanted to go somewhere. Anywhere they fly. Where do you guys think I should go for a little vacation.

Here's a list of places I can go. Its 3 pages long I think. I apprwciate any inpuut. http://www.weather2flights.com/airlines/united-airlines/?p=1#airports

2. that jumped to the tp of my list. the thing is i'll probably be with my dad so i wont be able to d all the cool shit there is to do in amsterdam.

3. Amsterdam or denver

4. Rio or Seoul would be awesome.

Go somewhere a bit more adventurous than Europe if its free man.

5. I was thinking australia or new zealand would be sweet

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. There are just ao many fucking places:blink:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. My mum is from New Zealand so I've been many times and it's an awesome place.

Unbelievably beautiful and the weed there is incredible and so easy to find.

Though its a pretty minor culture shock, when I travel one of the best parts of it is experiencing
    A really different culture, which you won't really get there.

But it is an awesome place

8. #9 akim, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013

Stoked. Love seeing people that love my country. I live in Mount Maunganui/Tauranga.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

op if you come to NZ, hit me up. My boyfriend grows and we have weed all year round. Promise I won't hurt you :smoking: NZ is a good place to come if you like beaches and the outdoors, and of course adventure activities. Definitely some places have a slight culture shock (Rotorua) but you'll love it if you like experience things outta the norm. We're pretty easy going and we have a silly sounding accent but we know it.

• Like Like x 1