Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where should I get my pot leaf tattoo?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bmxblaze, Aug 19, 2011.

1. I am planning on getting a tattoo of a pot leaf somewhere on my body. I want to be able to hide it when necassary but also to show it easily when I want to. What do you guys think?

2. Calf or shoulder area .

3. Honestly, getting a potleaf tattoo is a stupid idea IMO.
    But if I were suggest you a spot, in all seriousnsess, your ass.

It's gonna come in handy when someone is in there car chilling with there window up.

4. it's not going to be about getting high.. it's about love for the plant. any ideas???

5. on your lungs.

6. #6 mjmama25, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    Are you a man or woman. It makes a big difference. If your a woman, I'd say on the back of your neck, lower abdomen, hip, or ass. If your a guy then on your shoulder or inside of your lip. Well the lip could be for a woman too.

7. Alright you love the plant. Who are you trying to prove it to and why?

8. the inside of your lower arm. typically that area is very pale compared to the rest of your body. all in all it is a very easy place to hide a tattoo with makeup

9. He doesn't need to prove it to anyone. Let him be. If he followed the forum rules and is 18+ then he should be mature enough to make the right choices. Personally, I would get it on my upper back or shoulder. There are some pretty fuckin sick leaf tattoos I've seen on the internet so make sure to find the right one

10. depends on whether you're a chick or a dude. Not really sure. If you're a dude, put it on your shoulder or back, could even put it on your chest. If you're a chick, Id say leg, ass, or below the belly button somewhere, right or left side. Just don't get a tramp stamp, that shit is played out.

11. stupid man no one will take you seriously with that shit

12. On ur face

13. Ive personally only ever seen one really badass potplant tattoo and it wasnt the corny pot leafs everyone always gets. Someone took the time to draw an authentic looking plant on this dude's back and it was an epic artistic feat. It looked so real.....I just couldn't believe it. Since my bro is a tattoo artist, I've seen him cover up many a pot leaf tattoo that people regretted after they got it. Just be sure it's what you want and if others don't agree......fuck em.

14. forehead

15. Apparently he does if he is getting the tattoo.

16. under your ear and back a little or on your penis.

17. Get a huge one on your chest right where supermans s is. Then run around ripping your shirt off screamin "chronic man is here"

18. You remember that mighty max cartoon where they used to go, might max
    mighty max!!!!

I keep hearing that damn tune in my head now with "chronic man, chronic maaaan!" lol

19. definetely somewhere that can be covered up or else it gonna suck in job interviews