Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where should i buy seeds and which seeds should i buy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imconfused, Jan 24, 2014.

1. i know i might be asking for alot but i can always make compromises. i am looking for feminized auto-flowering seeds that i will be planting out doors with a good yield. it has to be short and not too smelly. also cant be one of those plants that mus be taken care of every minute. if i leave for a few days i dont wanna have a dead plant.(im talking about a few weeks into the process. im looking for a full body high which doesnt make you too tired. also where could i find cheap seeds cant pay over 40$.

i know this is asking for a lot but please tell me what you think the best compromise is.

also i live in canada and wont be buying more than 5 seeds as a package.

where do you think i should buy them from.  

2. Gta seeds is in Ontario and you can get 6 lowryder #2 seeds for 55$ plus shipping for 10$ within Ontario and 15$ anywhere else in Canada. I strongly suggest doing this. It will cost 70 dollars but it is the best option Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Also the lowryders are feminized auto flowers and don't get much bigger than 16 inches Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. I just buy the ones that are the biggest, big seeds = big yield.

5. [quote name="I Am Neo" post="19396064" timestamp="1390538405"]I just buy the ones that are the biggest, big seeds = big yield.[/quote]He said he wants it to be short and not smelly and lowryder is both Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum