Where should a teen kid get a job at?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheChosenOne, Dec 21, 2010.

1. My little bro is looking to get a job. Hes 16 and wants to make some money. (I'm tired of bumming him squares and smoking him up too :smoke: ) Anyone know the best way he should go about gettin a job?

2. Shit anywhere he can find one my man. Not too many people are hiring AT ALL so tell him to take what comes.

3. Thanks man. Do you know whereabouts he should start? When i was his age i got hooked up with my job so idk what to tell him about where to hunt. :eek:

4. Not a lot is available at 16. When I was that age I worked at a grocery store doing online shopping. It was a pretty sweet job but not all supermarkets have that service, this one was huge.

5. a job where you do real work not dick around in a fast food or retail store that shit makes kids soft.

find a carpenter who needs an assistant or something

idk why people are saying not a lot of places are hiring there are so many jobs to take in my area

6. Golf course. By far the best spot for a younger kid to make money. Being a cart/caddie person was the easiest, most money i ever made as a kid. Would be at least $20/day in tips. Seeing how it is winter, it would kind of depend where you are at though...

7. Charlotte? I'm over in Monroe :wave:

Fast food sucked the two years I worked it. Then I worked two years retails. Easy and tolerable but boooooring. Worked at a gas station which was pretty cool.

Teenage jobs are either shit work or boring work, really.

8. Bus boy at any decent restaurant will make decent money.
    And when he's 18, he can become a server.