Where my gamers at ?

Discussion in 'General' started by chucker69, Jul 11, 2007.

1. this will prolly get moved but i wanted some responses and general is usual dead but ne ways

wheres my halo 2 playas at ?

who's down to get FUCKIN RIPPPPED and rape on live tonight ?

if you got xbox live and you play H2 leave your gamertag and ill add you

my gamertags NextGenPimp

2. i used to rip it up on gears of war was #50th for assasination n had good friends that were top 3 but it got old fast n there are no good games out now so i aint playin nothin

MUHRONESTUH is my gamer tag

3. I like smoking when i'm playing CS:S. I just take a hit at the end of each round and I get stoned as fuck.

4. If you about level 30 on slayer on snipers id be more than happy to own with you .

5. see man i dont really play ranked matchmaking that much but im fuckin good man

let me get your gamertag and we can rape in double team or w/e

6. i play socom combined assault if you play here post your NAME mine is DreaMz_

7. I'd be down for a GC server on CS:S but I don't play Halo2

8. a GC CS:S server would be the shit.
    CSS is awesome blazed!

9. im always out there playing ghost recon or jammin halo. im counting the days until halo 3 drops september 25th

10. This man knows where it's at. It's all about socom ladies and gents.

11. I play Halo 2 a lot man.

GT is VELOPER. Send a friend request my way.

12. yo chuckers.... i am a pretty good halo 2 player. played in a few mlg events and online tournys a few months back, add me Pna5tee 017. i dont play matchmaking to much but i play customs all the time. im gonna get on now, i just smoked 2 bubblers of some bubblery, a blunt with regs and bubble, and a few bowls......hope to see u on sometime man!:smoking:

13. what is csscs or whatever

what all games dose everyone play?

i play oblivion, graw2, cod3,or halo2

magicmiddies

im gettin gold here soon

14. I used to worship Halo 2 when it came out, gave to a friend about a month back.
    I've been meaning to ask this, but found no where to post it. Anybody find they overall play first person shooters better when your high? I never get impatient with the game, I just chill out and say whatever.

15. used to play live, but i quit cause the kiddies would talk too much shit, even when i owned em. i play on XBC now, and to the guy that said he'd own a lvl30,
    levels dont mean shit. when they reset the ranks i didnt play matchmaking for a while so i was a 1 and i would work 35's. so yeh.

16. I'd be able to play but I've got a broken left arm and thumb right now so I can't play for a few weeks yet.
    I'm best at Snipers and Swat (I seriously rape the shit out of anyone on Swat and I'm not just saying that cause I'm not one of those 10 year old shit talkers). I'm currently at level 16 in Team Slayer but before the de-ranking bullshit I was at 32 (in Team Snipers).
    You can add me now and we can play when I get my cast off, Gamertag is Strider882. I'm on most in the evenings and fairly late at night.

17. thehybridlife, hit me up

18. CounterStrike: Source

...and nice choice of Oblivion

19. Pacman....and sometimes Q-bert