Where my bums at?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bongview, Sep 6, 2013.

1. If you're homeless or a traveler or something like that, post your stories here! I wanna here crazy stories from my fellow bum tokers :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    they are probably boozing or begging for change. highly doubt they are on their Verizon cell phone posting on Grasscity. at least you got 1 response though. only because i'm bored

3. Right here in my house..

Shit

4. Squat the planet

5. I slept outside once, in a tent. does that count?

6. One time a bum asked me for money, and I told him I'm not paying for his drug fix.

7. Well aren't you just hardcore.

8. imma bum with a house

9. U mad cuz i dont give away money? Well the government does. enjoy your food stamps

Dude... What is wrong with you? He wasn't even talking about the government or food stamps. He was just calling you a dick, and I'm inclined to agree.

11. ^^^ what he said :0

12. I know I'm a dick.

13. It's usually nice to be a dick.

The only bumming I've ever done is around town. Would pack some beef jerky & dried fruit, and walk around for 8 hours every day last summer, hitch a ride if I was going to a friend's place. Not even close to the real thing.

14. I don't like being a dick, I just think op should work for his money. I guess ppl don't agree. what your talking about sounds more like being a hippy, ill have to try it out some day.

You'd be surprised how much some of them make. When I was in college, a woman in one of my courses, for a project, decided to stand at the bottom of an off ramp off I-5 for 4 hours begging for change. She walked away with $142 and change. It's known around here (and I'm sure many other areas) that people will dress in shitty clothing and panhandle all day. At the end of it, walk a couple blocks down the road and drive off in their newer BMW, Benz, what have you...

$35 bucks an hour (close enough) she averaged, and this was an exit to a pretty small city by today's standards.

I won't give the homeless money directly. Many of them DO use it for alcohol, drugs, whatever their vices are. However, I will gladly walk into a store and buy them bread, lunch meat and cheese. It's nice knowing a stranger, of all people, will go out of their way for you when you need it.

17. thats you. i dont expect noone to help me when im broke so i aint givin no one shit. i dont give a fuck if your starvin id rather spend it on MY drugs not givin em a fix for free. or even feeding him. he can go work on his own. id rather have em robbing houses to make a living then me giving em what he doesnt deserve. i got everything i have with alot of work. nd u mite say what if he robs your house. well the day tht happens. hell regret it. i had a pc on sale high end gaming pc for sale on craigslist and someone thought they can get it for free. little did they know they were gonna get beat into a comma. and dragged out my pad like the little bitch they were. maybe those bum ass faggets shud go suck dick for living. i dont have on any bums who dont beg. i know a old man who works at a moving company and he looks like hes gonna break. when i moved i tiped em 100 cuz i can see he wants the work. not some junkie beggin like a bitch

18. I agree with you except that part about trying it out someday. Have never wanted to do that at any point in my life. My friend said he's a sorry excuse for a human and he hopes that natural selection will get busy and kill this bitch. I told him that wasn't very nice, but fuck it. Lol can't abuse other members no matter how much they should be abused  :mad:

19. This guys got it right. Thank God we still have people in the world like this. I thought I was the only person on GC that feels this strongly about lazy pieces of shit who just commit fraud and make people feel bad to give them money so they can..And I quote "have fun" those people aren't responsible for you why should they pay for you to have fun. Are you really that shitty? Lol people like that honestly deserve to die. Just euthanize all of them. Maybe not the ones who honestly want to work but can't. But the lazy slobs who leech off of people who bust there ass all week? I hope there is a hell just so they can burn in it for eternity.

20. Just so you are aware, some homeless (like disabled vets), can't get a job. Do you though, right? I'll do What I do too. The world needs people like the both of us. That way, they're a lot more thankful for compassionate actions. If everyone helped everyone, it would just be expected. I did have a bum turn away a food offer once and be rude. I went home, made my own sign and stood next to him. I'll let you figure out What it said.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app