Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where Its Easy To Get Medical Recommendation In The North East?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by uplift, Jun 1, 2013.

1. #1 uplift, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    I don't smoke any more because It's illegal here and I miss it but I'm thinking of moving away and I'd like to know where it's easy to get a medical marijuana recommendation in the northeast states.

edit: And what I mean by easy is like anyone can get it for anxiety stress etc. like in California

2. you're not really allowed to ask that here pal

3. #3 mmmmToXiN, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    Well by your post, you don't need a MMJ rec. Playing the system is what will make everybody who actually needs the medicine not be able to have it. And you're not allowed to talk about scamming the MMJ sytem here.

4. Dude is just asking for states with relaxed standards to MMJ...

Answer..I don't know..Eastern states are seeing how MMJ is flooding the streets like in Cali cause of all the growers selling illegally so they regulate hard. IMO the governors of these states don't truly believe in the benefits of marijuana and see it as a big scam.