Where is your LSD made?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by InTongues, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Just wondering how many people are making the stuff now? is it just kids in school? or people who have chem degrees risking their career? or some old timers from years ago got alot stored away?

i mean it's not that easily available, be curious as to where all the stuff around now's coming from.

2. man, if i gave a fuck about high school back then, i'd be making it right now i tell you what.

3. If i told you id have to kill you :wave:

4. we used to make the stuff back in middle school chem :p

5. people who have knowledge and connections; i would imagine most are done in remote areas by a few business partners. and considering how little lsd for it to effect you i would imagine that there are very few producers.

6. In candy land of course!

But seriously, I would assume it takes a higher level of expertise and experience to both produce and distribute LSD on any major scale.

7. I' m pretty sure its chemists and old timers making it. Look it up on wikipedia, sadly, they caught two of the major producers recently:(

8. Funny you say that, My chem prof. back in school was put in some very hot water doing the exact same. [​IMG]

9. Its probably all produced by a few (and i really mean a few like less then 5) people are probably suplying the whole of america, as a gram of LSD is 10000 doses and you can produce millions of doses at a time.

10. This is important to keep in mind. Few years back, two men were arrested I believe, and they alone accounted for about 80-90% of the LSD on the market.

Small groups of people, operating underground. That's what it's all about.

11. Pickard and Apperson. 2000. Reduced availability of LSD 90-95%.

Read up! :smoke:

12. There's only been a few labs busted all time. You have to be an experienced chemist to synthesize it.

13. I live close to San Fransisco and i guess its crazy up there because people buy sheets and sheets and come back and sell it

14. that bust that stopped 80-90% of LSD from being produced was white fluff if i'm correct. ive never tried L but from what people say fluff is top of the line.

15. william leonard pickard.

and you need to be a smart motherfucker to cook up L years of organic chem.

16. Not quite, I have done a lot of research and I could probably cook it with enough equipment. All i know of chemistry is self taught as well so its not quite as hard as people make out but it is very difficult.

17. No, you would not be able to synth LSD.

18. You would need an extremely vast knowledge of chemistry, a full chemical set that costs quite a lot of money, and you'd also need to learn how to grow ergot in a controlled environment which can be a hazard to your health, not to mention the whole process is very lengthy and complicated.... Your best bet is just asking around or going to concerts

19. Funny guy. You clearly don't know me or any method of making LSD so shut the fuck up in the most polite way.
    It really bugs me that everyone in this thread is just regurgitating information with no knowledge of how to make drugs. You are saying I can't because you have heard its impossible, you haven't looked into any synthesis'.

20. Really?

Do you really think that you are the only person here who has looked into the process? That's pretty naive. I have done a great deal of research on it, and it really is fucking complicated.

I stand by my statement that you are not able to synth LSD, and challenge you to prove me wrong.