Where is your line in the Sand?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by greger, Jan 11, 2013.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdEti0ep6oU]Where is Your Line in The Sand? - YouTube[/ame]

I don't care if you think Alex Jones is crazy.:cool:

2. This guy is one of the few people who understands what is really happening.;)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro"]Alex Jones, DMT and the Clockwork Elves [/ame]

3. Can I get a tl;dw on that hour long video?

4. I believe everything he says is true but he can make mistakes so not all of it is true:cool:

5. Ditto. I don't have anything againsts hour long videos but a little description of it's contents would be nice.

6. He covers so much but the main thing i'm worried about is our 2nd amendment right being taken away

7. Alex Jones reminds me a slightly more rational and sober Charles Manson. This man is trash and he sets new standards for American ignorance. We all have our "line in the sand" but mine isn't anywhere near that of conspiracy nuts like AJ.

8. Lol man you are a Zombie Wake the FUCK up you Coward.

9. You wont change peoples minds with that attitude, in fact its really difficult to change anyones mind and anything. Theres science to it.

Alex Jones, while I'm sure he may be right on some things, doesnt have much credibility due to his personality. You might disagree with that but I'm sure many others just shrug him off because of that very reason.

Its better to just discuss what topics he brings up while we try to bring in the evidence or reason to why he might be right or wrong. I've noticed that when you come into a conversation pretending or thinking you know everything, not many will respond well to that. ITs better to pretend you dont know jack shit and get some logical discussion going.

10. Bro You Think ron paul is crazy. What else do I have to say? Oh yeah dont get mad when they are trying to take our 2nd amendment right.:cool:

11. Lol, hopefully you'll see what I mean.... Your attitude, and possibly insecurity, ruins the chance of this conversation to be productive. I don't think Ron Paul is crazy (unless that was a joke?) it shows a clear bias because "nuts" could mean two different things. Your bias immediately thought it to be that he is crazy instead of me stating that I am on his ball sack because hes an awesome dude who I talk a lot about.

I'm not trying to attack you.

12. wayk up sheeple

13. Look at his location.

14. I am intending to watch the OP video now, greger, but got linked to another video.
    Church!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhx9p1vXu5E]CNN Host Tells Pierce Morgan to Kill Alex Jones - YouTube[/ame]

15. Yeah he failed to understand that its a location and not a statement. Clear bias against me due to his insecurity of thinking that I am attacking him.

16. I would make a gun choke about Piers Morgan but I would probably end up arrested since I am not a member of the elite.

I so wish that instead of Alex Jones on Piers Morgan, Tom Woods or even Stefan Molyneux went on.

Hell I would honestly do a better job of supporting the cause then Alex Jones.

17. @greger

I watched up until the commercial but got the gist of the message. I have no reason to doubt the sincerity of Alex Jones or those with a similar world-view. With that said:

Wherever the tip of my toes happen to be...staying alive while being a good person is my goal.
    Listening to Alex Jones speak I really feel for the struggle he describes. If the hope of 'saving america' motivates people to stand against the tyrants of the world then I won't try to stand in their way.
    I will try to influence their world-view but not hate on them.

Thanks for this thread, greger.

18. Ok, I was a little confused about that post. He thought it meant Ron Paul is nuts.

C'mon, greger, you have to admit that was humorous.

19. the ocean waves always wash it away

20. Sorry I don't get Gay comments... I'm not insecure I'm prepared for anything.

Sorry for coming off as a Dick I am just RAGED:mad: