Where is your favorite place to smoke?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by cavebuilder, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Nice. Yeah I had just googled "San Diego Los Penasquitos Canyon"

Glad you liked it. haha

2. Anywhere outdoors in nature. Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. [quote name="BudThaiDo" post="19407700" timestamp="1390709916"]Anywhere outdoors in nature. Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] Awh, yassssss. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. In the car with playin loud music is the best 😊Gotta catch'em all!

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name="dragonite" post="19408474" timestamp="1390720901"]In the car with playin loud music is the best 😊Gotta catch'em all![/quote] And the music is so much better. ☺️Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. i love the rain. Where do you live?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. i like smoking in the cold. I can pretend im a dragon

ireland. I love the rain to, but only when im in bed or inside the house, its so peaceful and soothing lol, the sound of the rain will put me to sleep in seconds if im up in bed

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh. Ireland is a little far away for me to go to

10. #50 SirOmniscient, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014

Theres this one thing i have always wanted to do.

(1) Get some good friends.(ones that know how to chill)

(2) Find a hill out in the middle of nowhere, with no light pollution.

(3) Light a camp fire and pitch the tent.

(4) Lie down,get stoned as fuck, pass round endless joints and bongs, while gazing at the stars all night

• Like Like x 2
    I wouldnt recommend coming here anyways lol

12. There's something soothing about fire. Even while sober, fire can put you in a trance while you stare at it

• Like Like x 2
  13. #53 SirOmniscient, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014

that reminds me about what happened to me the other day. I had just woken up at about 12 afternoon and had about 9 hours sleep so i wasnt tired after i woke up. So an hour passes by and i decide to light the fire.

A half an hour later after the fire has picked up i just start staring at it and was thinking how it was so beautiful, so i decided to stare at it for another few minutes and then i fell asleep for like 3 hours. And i didnt even smoke anything.

Morale of the story = fires are amazing  

14. I wish I had a fireplace, I would chill out and smoke in front of it every night. But alas I have to Go outside whenever I build a fire

• Like Like x 2
    Damn, unlucky. Nothing beats turning off ALL lights leaving only the fire as a light source and chilling on the sofa in front of the fire with a fat joint. With the rain absolutely pissing down making it a very soothing session.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I want to move to orgeon or washington and buy some land.
    Though i also dont want to leave las vegas. I hate the weather here but i love the 24/7 lifestyle and low cost of living

• Like Like x 1
  17. That sounds awsome

18. My favorite place so far is when I'm kayaking to our local island during summer. Something about it makes me feel at peace. When we make it to the island, we grill up some hotdogs and blazeeee out.

• Like Like x 2
  19. On the couch with the Xbox turned on, music going, and incense burningSent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Got a few nice spots near me, a couple on the rocks overlooking the beach/water. A real nice spot in the bushy area near my plots, I have cleared a small area to chill out at need to get a sofa there somehow!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum