Where is your favorite place to smoke?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by cavebuilder, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Do you like to smoke outside or are you an insider? I prefer smoking in the woods or somewhere with a lot of nature. Feel free to post stories, too!I'm aware there's probably a thread about this, but I wanted to create an updated one. I guess it goes in this section; I guessed. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I like smoking outside but normally its raining so fuck that

3. [quote name="SirOmniscient" post="19380743" timestamp="1390328063"]I like smoking outside but normally its raining so fuck that[/quote] or snowing. :/Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. On the trampoline in my backyard with a friend or two , cool shit especially at night , high as fuck and conversing.

5. i like the snow because im lucking if it snows once a year. But rain....its just so annoying. Getting wet and shit

6. [quote name="SirOmniscient" post="19380765" timestamp="1390328345"]i like the snow because im lucking if it snows once a year. But rain....its just so annoying. Getting wet and shit[/quote] True. Mother Nature can't make up her mind here. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. [quote name="ItsReneeYo_" post="19380753" timestamp="1390328208"]On the trampoline in my backyard with a friend or two , cool shit especially at night , high as fuck and conversing.[/quote] So much nostalgia in your post. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. The stoner swing in my backyard

9. [quote name="Megacosm" post="19381128" timestamp="1390332682"]The stoner swing in my backyard[/quote] I need to see that swing. I'm intrigued. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. My mouth and sometimes out my nose

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. The tree in my backyard has a pretty sturdy branch i sit on when i smoke. Look at the sky and watch the sun setSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. love smoking outside during the winter at night. I'll sit and look and the stars, the cold makes me feel like im in the vacuum of space.

13. [quote name="FuckCuomo" post="19384011" timestamp="1390363512"]love smoking outside during the winter at night. I'll sit and look and the stars, the cold makes me feel like im in the vacuum of space.[/quote] That was really poetic and deep. I miss being outside. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I love nature, and the great outdoors, couldnt live without it. why cant you go outside?

15. oh, toking around a campfire is always relaxing  :smoke:

16. [quote name="FuckCuomo" post="19384044" timestamp="1390364069"]I love nature, and the great outdoors, couldnt live without it. why cant you go outside?[/quote] It's been either raining or snowing lately, and my "special spots" are muddy and/or slick - making it dangerous for my weak ankles. I'm being a baby, I know. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. i feel ya on the mud man, all the areas around me are always flooded, my town is located on wetlands. Once spring comes I'll make a couple trips up to Niagra falls and blaze there, it will be very senic

18. [quote name="FuckCuomo" post="19384142" timestamp="1390365381"]i feel ya on the mud man, all the areas around me are always flooded, my town is located on wetlands. Once spring comes I'll make a couple trips up to Niagra falls and blaze there, it will be very senic[/quote] Blazing in scenic areas is probably one of the best feelings. There's a spot behind my grandparents house I like to go, and if you travel through the woods, there's a little waterfall. I have yet to smoke by the water though. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. agreed, being high helps me take in the sights, and appreciate the views 

20. i like to take long walks and smoke outside admiring the nature. but i usually just smoke in my apartment due to being lazy.