Where is your favorite place(s) in the world to holiday. And where if you could go now for free?

Discussion in 'General' started by Newoak, Jul 19, 2015.

1. My favorite place's to visit are Thailand and Holland.
    If i could go anywhere in the world for free now? It would have to be Brasil in Bahia, on a Salvador beach with a Brazilian girl.

Attached Files:

2. Holland

Free trip i would love to do new year in new york.

3. Good choice, I spent 4 years working in NYC so no rush to holiday there lol

4. Peter Island B.V.I.

5. Amsterdam... maybe. it's only an hour by flight but I've never been. heard it's a bit overrated

6. #6 Newoak, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    I think its great especial the first time, been there 3 times in the past 10 years and it never disappoints. Bull dog coffee shop is worth checking out too, its Snoop Dog's Favorite he goes there when hes in Amsterdam. There are a few in the city, so pick the right one The Bulldog Havri in Leidseplein.

Attached Files:

7. Looks cool. Reminds me of Christiania, Copenhagen. It's a small stoner enclave in the Danish capital

next vac will be in Amsterdam for sure

8. Amsterdam is nice, I've been there twice and had a great time both times. But if I got to go somewhere for free, it'd have to be somewhere I've never been before, like maybe New Zealand? Spain would be awesome, too.

9. I want to float down the Guadalupe river, drinking and smoking all day long.....

Attached Files:

10. #10 BigFatReefer, Jul 19, 2015
    Amsterdam go most years.....but off to Las Vegas this sept !
    And for free Route 66 or whats left of it

11. Can't beat going to SoCal. Grew up visiting Phoenix, Arizona and hiking in the desert. Very fond memories.

Always wanted to go to Thailand by myself for like 2 weeks and just travel all over the country smoking dank and sipping beers.

12. #12 Newoak, Jul 19, 2015
    Sound's like good Craic (fun) lol

13. Good old route 66, wouldn't mine doing that in a chevrolet corvette.

14. You should do that, the Island's have plenty of smoke, Koh Chang island is a smokers paradise.....

15. how hard is it to get a smoke in Las Vegas ???

16. #16 OOTROLLOO, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
    It's called the Netherlands. However, Holland is a region within the Netherlands.

I'd love to go there as well and see the lands of my ancestors.

I'd also love to go to New Zealand as well as Italy.

Fuck yeah.

17. Hana, Hawaii, Goa, or St. Lucia