Where is the weirdest place you have passed out?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yota420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. hah, sometimes you're better off without em

2. i passed out on a curb once.

before the party started.

that is the weirdest place. every other time I was at someones place.

3. I woke up in the back of a moving truck. At a party, I passed out there and the girl that drove the truck didn't realize I was back there and left with me in it.
    That was fucking nuts.

4. I one time woke up naked in my car that was parked in my parents driveway. They went to work so they had to see me. I really didnt want know what happend.

I was at a party and passed out on this chicks kitchen floor. when i woke up her grandparents were making breakfest, and they let me eat with them.

I had a friend once that woke up in a bathtub and someone pissed on him. LOL

5. #25 ALLBLINE, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    well i was camping at the beach and drinking and smoking...

we had some 151, and other vodka, i had some fucken dank and my bong, picked up a gram on the way.

woke up face down in the back of a truck with my hat on pointing forwards. so my head was like tilted backwards.

apparantley i was matching bowls with some other guys and when i woke up i had one tiny bud left. and i ended up ripping the bowl on the beach right on the water line in broad daylight with people walking the beach.

haha my friends said i was face down in the sand and they threw me in da truck

6. #26 Chill398, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    I was on this ferry that went from Italy to Greece a few years back. Before I got on I was told by other travelers its a 16 hour ride so bring alcohol. At the dock I picked up two handle's of some shitty wine (mainly because I couldnt find anything better) and got on the boat. So at nighttime everyone on the deck pretty much starts drinking and I wind up hanging out with these Irish guys from Cork. For some stupid reason I was like "You know i think i can drink as much as you" to one of them and we all drank vodka for a few hours. Last thing I remember before blacking out was macking out with some blonde chick.

The next day I woke up in a little room below deck. This was very very strange because i paid for a deck seat. It was a complete "Wow where the fuck am I, what the fuck happend last night moment" thats the first time I had ever blacked out either so it was very very strange. I snuck out of the room past some boat workers and found those Irish guys on the deck again. It was all cool though and the let me travel with them to Atens getting pissed on the train ride there.

PS. Those stereotypes about the Irish and drinking, well they are true, very very true.

7. Hahaha oh man I have a story that was funny but scary at the same time

Ok I have a friend named Armane. Hes black (YES it becomes relevant later) so me and a few friends were hanging out at his house and at about 10:45 we go (I was staying out all night cause I was "sleeping at a friends house" (my parents cared when i was 16 haha). So we went to my buddy Tyler's house (he was already with us but his house was closest to get to) and we smoke out of a "suprise" he had for me (A 2and a half foot roor that he bought the day before) he had maybe 3.7 gs each of us and needless to say we were FUCKED UP. By the way it was that special trash day when you could throw away ANYTHING, and me, my friend Tyler, Nano, and Marcos get into Tylers truck and just start picking up random shit. We got a couch, a borken theatre tv (Those HUGE old glass ones), a table that looked like a loong coffee table like the one you would have infront of a couch, an old but working lamp, and an old bookshelf and went BACK to Armane's house (this is about 3:35 or so) and set up a damn living room there. The couch was closest to the house and the tv was towards the street but facing the house and the coffee table was infront of the couch and somehow we managed to lose the bookshelf but w/e. we were seriously fucked after drinking and smoking more out of that roor that Tyler had (Another By The Way, this is the first time We ever bought an ounce) and we just sat down in a comfy but ripped up old couch ( its like something i would want in my room) and then after a while tyler parked the truck infront of the house and we all fell asleep on the couch. (Sorry for there being so many of these but another by the way we bought like these weird asain or something clown masks and we all (well at least I did) forgot we had them on) So at about maybe 11:30 we woke up and jetted cause we had no idea what the fuck happend and we didnt want to get into shit. About 2-3 days later, Armane's mom filed a hate-crime against her family becuase they thought some racist people put all that shit on her lawn hahahaha We laughed about it later and Armane never found out it was us. The only this I was amazed at was that not a single cop drove by or that anyone called the cops on us cause thats not something you see everyday haha. Well thats my story. Sorry for the wall of text But please read it!!!!