Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where is the snow at?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AbeLincoln2, Dec 22, 2011.

1. It hasn't snowed one bit here in Wisconsin this winter so far. We aren't gonna have a white Christmas! I was looking forward to taking a bong hit by the fireplace while snow is falling outside. Or going on a walk through the snowy woods with a joint.

2. global warming

3. White Christmas here in Canada too. I'm not complaining though! :p

4. It snowed a tad in Oshkosh, but nothing too bad. Which is weird, considering Wisconsin is always cold as fuck.

5. Yeah tell me about it. I'm not used to these 40 degree days when there was a blizzard around this time last year.

6. No snow in mass since the big storm?why!?

7. pssssh. yall sent all your snow down here to New Mexico...

we've already got a couple inches, and its supposed to snow friday...

doesnt really have too good of an effect on us warm blooded types down here...

8. Ahh I don't know!! We had snow in October and some flurries over the weekend but that's it! I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

9. I know no snow :(. Christmas feels so weird now and everything looks dead but the grass.

10. Yeah, here in Michigan it's a mild 40 outside.
    Global Warming.

11. It was 60 degrees today! WHAT? I didn't even need a jacket. I was hot in my jacket. I hate Global Warming

12. It feels like the world's seasons and whatnot are changing.. The winter begins later, and ends later. Same with the other seasons; they stay in the same order.. they're just moving around. Is it like this in the rest of the world?? And it is getting warmer on a general scale... I just feel as though the world was stable for so long.. and now it's starting to lose its stability due to the chemical alterations. For real, just like oxygen was deathly for the first amoebic matter or whatever that first populated the earth, the chemicals we produce may prove deathly to all life as we know it!!

But what life will eventually come to exist in the new conditions that will then be set? Man I'm really high but this has been eating at me for weeks!

13. It's still cold as fuck here in Wisconsin. It's just not snowing. Which sucks, because I can deal with the cold when it's snowing and shit because I like snow and think it's cool. When it's just cold with no snow it blows though.

14. I live in Winnipeg and theres like an inch of snow here it's ridiculous

usually by this time theres like a foot

15. No snow yet in New York, all it's been doing is raining :(

16. looks like there's some on the way.. :)

anyone else noticed how the east coast has been getting fucked up by nature all year? I'm waiting for a huge snowstorm to hit to close out the year.

17. Hell yeah. Snowboardings like my favorite thing to do, so this makes me really pissed. Over here in Mass there's usually at least a few inches on the ground for Christmas, but not this year

18. I live in Texas, it's safe to say snowing here is like a monumental landmark in history for us.

19. In Maine we have, "Hey man, remember that ice storm of 1998 when everyone lost power for a week?"

In Texas it's more like, "Man, remember that time we had to wear coats in 2nd grade? It was so cold!"

:smoking:

20. At least you all get snow; try living in Texas :(